Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Pay & Benefits reviews

Good pay , excellent benifts including top pension level and large bonus potential
Good pay
Great pension.
Up to 20% bonus, Productivity and Appraisal based 50/50

Christmas voucher

Regular events

On-site Gym

Free Pool Access at Uni Limerick next

Good life assurance

Great share scheme helps with productivity tax burded.

Great education scheme.

In house Automation Degree run with LIT which can be completed in two years to Lv7, contact time on site and in LIT on paid time.
Qc
good place to work , worked here for a long time, long hours but the people made it. good social club. learned to grow a thick skin and not take things personally
Money does not match salary
OK place to work, the amount of responsibilities in the area that i work in does not match up with the wages. Because i am a production tech, i do the same job as a process tech but not the same pay.
Good company to work for.
Great people to work with. 12 hr shifts days and nights. Good pay and great benefits. In house gym. Good for holidays and time off. People can advance with experience.
Pros
Cheap lunches, gym, pay and benefits
Cons
Night shift
Excellent work environment
A great place to work, employee welfare and safety a key part of the workplace culture. Friendly workforce as well. Not a bad word to say about the company, to be honest.
Pros
Salary is great
Cons
Long hours but ok if you can manage (Was no prob for me)
Fun workplace
Overall Vistakon is a place where long hard hours equate to great technical experience gained but in a harsh bonus driven culture.
The creed that J&J operate by is true in the quality control laboratory.
Pros
fun
Cons
long hours low pay
Great opportunites in an expanding business
Reallly great place to work- benefits are amazing and hard to beat anywhere- progressive and constantly expanding - great opportunties on all the J&J sites
Great staff, nice place to work, progression a big problem
Love working here but there is no job security and positions often not allocated on work performance.

Great team spirit amongst staff and team lead. A bit of a disconnect between management and workers on the floor. Needs issues not recognised
Pros
Salary
Cons
Security or lack thereof
Productivity and fun
JnJ R&D project (Ethicon Biosurgery Ireland)

The project was a great success even the product lost its competitiveness on the market.

The team was highly educated and very well selected for the project.

As part of the management team, we were focusing on our Credo to create a Job Work/Life Balance and keep the project schedule.

We have raised 10k Euro for Paralympics Ireland I believe this tells everything about the work place environment and the team effort.
Pros
Company night outs, Family days, Bbq, etc.
Cons
Long hours, tight deadlines
Target driven
Long hours, 12 hour shifts, month of days then month of night.
good co-workers and a good benefits package including health care and bonus
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
improving personal and profesional life
-I was in charge of invoicing several customers, following the company procedures and some other office tasks as updating database and enter data in the System
-I learned how to use the SAP

-Management is very easygoing and extrict at the same time, understanding the day a day troubles.

-The co-workers were very nice in all fields , helping each other and always in the mood

-The hardest part of the job was that was far away from the place i live.

- The thing i like the most is the co-workers and learning and developing my profesional career everyday.
Pros
good salary
Cons
far away from my home
Lots of New Technology
You will loads of new technology in this company , and you are encouraged to use your own initiative in problem solving, so if you like constantly solving issues its a good place to be.
Pros
Good wages and nice staff
Cons
Long Hours
Fast paced dynamic environment
I have learned a lot from my time in Vistakon from the point of view of working in the medical device industry. I have learned the important of being compliant and following procedures. I work with great people and there is a great team of people working in the Quality Control laboratory.
Pros
Great benefits and pay.
Cons
Long hours and shift work
Great company and people
Great company and very nice people. Nice working hours 8:00 - 16:30 Good canteen facility: nice and fresh food., free lunches on Christmas and Easter
Great experiance of industry
I had a great experiance working in vistakon for the 2013 summer. It was my first job out in industry and learned alot from it.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Long Hours
very productive orientated
overall a very good place to work, the job itself was satisfying and the staff and co workers were friendly and supportive of new people arriving. however the main reason i would like to leave is because its a very long drive and quite hazardous in the frosty mornings. Im also on a short term contract with no benefits.
Cons
long traveling distance
good place to work .
i injoy working here as its a busy company the work i do is interesting and my colleegs are great . very clean and safe place to work canteen is well run and allways suply safty iquipment wen needed .
Pros
well run and fairly priced canteen
Cons
good hours plenty over over time
Workplace
typical day at work includes maintaining and increasing efficiencies and improvements to manufacturing lines.Every line has a team of 3 people which work as a team.
Pros
permanent job / decent salary/ pension/Health insurance
Cons
been on continuous shift work for to many years