Joyce's Supermarket

Joyce's Supermarket Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
it was good to get experience. everyone was really nice and professional about there work.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Minimum per hour low hours weekly max 35 not recommended this place for nobody supervisor not competent all over 10 year in this place never promote always work like floor staff
I worked for this company for 4 months and I dreaded going into every shift, the only positive thing about the whole experience was meeting other co-workers. There is no HR procedures in place, the managers are biased and have no trust in their staff. There is an EXTREMELY high turn over of staff. You are severely underpaid and anyone under 20 does not receive full minimum wage. If you work for Joyce's you are taken for granted and there is no thanks for what you do.
It's not the best place to work but not the worst.
They are understaff so I was doing mostly 2 people jobs, like everyone in the shop.

Not for everyone.
you clock in at the start of your shift, I get my till for the day and add the float before I take any customers, i chat with the customers as I am serving them.
There is not much to learn being a cashier, be fast and efficent tell customers the special offers that the shop has to offer.

Being able to reconises that someone is underage and ask for their id to make sure.

management is firm but fair.

The staff at the shop are fun happy people to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Joyce's Supermarket?