Just Eat

Just Eat Employee Reviews

depending on where your working the job can be very handy with plenty of hours some places having better pay per delivery because of high demands. can be quite in other place and making very little money.
Do not under any circumstances think that this is a good opportunity to make a bit of money on the side.it isn't. You font get to work your own hours. They assign you hours each week and if you dont work them then to bad. They have really poor courier help service and long long waiting times when picking up orders and when waiting for orders. You'll be lucky to scrape €50 a week and if you do they will definitely take away €10 from that and say you didn't complete an order you actually completed in good timing.
Pros
Absolutely none whatsoever
Cons
They are no good for anything except wasting your own time
Its not a job, its a joke. Its something to be doing if you get bored and want to pass some time. But i would not rely on this to pay rent, buy food and bills. It can also be dangerous when your driving a motorbike or cycling because you always have to keep an eye on the gps map so you can become easily distracted.
Pros
Fresh air
Cons
Cycling is dangerous sometimes. I recommend to take care with some areas, this isn't Just Eat fault, but the delivery driver need to take care by yourself.
Learn how to serve the customers Manage the appointments of the customers unfair salary and benefits to bicycle driver weather is the main problem for the cyclist.
Salary vs Work balance is not equal - Salary is low and expected work output is very high. No teams are specialised, one team does all and it feels like the operations team are the jack of all trades. ceo & exec team are not focussed on real issues the company face - technology. Their tech is leagues behind their competition, which will be their downfall.
Pros
Free lunches twice a week
Cons
poor pay, no health related packages, management do not want to change, expect lots and reward little
Great company to work for, I have been with this company for 3 years and 6 months, and since joining my confidence has grown, i love the people i work with , altough the shift hours are getting difficult for me, and now I am looking for a change. I am looking to have more of a social life and this job does nit allow me that anymore
Pros
people
Cons
Hours