JYSK Employee Reviews

Loved the staff I worked with managers are also best I've had the pleasure to work with over a 30 year working career. Safety not great, heavy lifting done by all that would be stopped immediately if heath and safety came in. No ppe, cars and trucks fly at ridiculous speeds out the back. Very dangerous place to work. Manual handling course done on line. Working in warehouse you have to lift weights up to 50 kilos on your own all day. Everyday burning in excess of 5000 calories crazy for 10,90 an hour. Masks for covid you have to buy yourself. Mainly though you would not last 2 yrs without seriously damaging your back. Everyone in warehouse had back injury to some degree with all having to pay for treatment even if injury happened there and you lost a day's pay. Al in all I miss the good people but regrettably I quit the first job in my working life after a mere three months, very understaffed aswell.
Pros
1 break
Cons
No health care, staff a means to an end in the jysk set up.
Terrible company to work for, no compassion. Reports of bullying or harassment in the work area get ignored by higher management. Stressful environment to work in, often left alone at the serving area and expected to try and juggle numerous tasks, very frustrating to attempt to locate other colleagues during busy times!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JYSK?