JYSK Culture reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 981 reviews
Job work-life balance
Sales Assistant/Cashier/ Stockroom Assistant (Current Employee) - Ashbourne, County Meath - 4 June 2022
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great place to work if you're looking to develop a great work ethic. The management are flexible and willing to give you you chance to grow learn and gain valuable experience. It is hard work but you will come out of it a better employee
Flexible hours, great work culture
Hard work, sometimes long hours
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at JYSK
See more JYSK reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at JYSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 981 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
3.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about JYSK
- How did you get your first interview at JYSK?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at JYSK?2 people answered
- What benefits does JYSK offer?One person answered
- Is JYSK hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Is this temporary or permanent positionOne person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at JYSK?One person answered
- What is the dress code at JYSK?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at JYSK?
- What are the general working hours?
- Was your hard work acknowledged at JYSK?