JYSK

JYSK Job security & advancement reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Clear
2.9Job security & advancement

Great place to develop retail skills

Great place to work if you're looking to develop a great work ethic. The management are flexible and willing to give you you chance to grow learn and gain valuable experience. It is hard work but you will come out of it a better employee

Pros

Flexible hours, great work culture

Cons

Hard work, sometimes long hours

Professional work place

One of the best company to work for,where you can develop yourself both professional and personal and you have a lot of opportunities to promote if you are committed.

Great staff, very helpful and hard working managment

Loved the staff I worked with managers are also best I've had the pleasure to work with over a 30 year working career. Safety not great, heavy lifting done by all that would be stopped immediately if heath and safety came in. No ppe, cars and trucks fly at ridiculous speeds out the back. Very dangerous place to work. Manual handling course done on line. Working in warehouse you have to lift weights up to 50 kilos on your own all day. Everyday burning in excess of 5000 calories crazy for 10,90 an hour. Masks for covid you have to buy yourself. Mainly though you would not last 2 yrs without seriously damaging your back. Everyone in warehouse had back injury to some degree with all having to pay for treatment even if injury happened there and you lost a day's pay. Al in all I miss the good people but regrettably I quit the first job in my working life after a mere three months, very understaffed aswell.

Pros

1 break

Cons

No health care, staff a means to an end in the jysk set up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JYSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement