JYSK

JYSK Management reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Clear

Great place to develop retail skills

Great place to work if you're looking to develop a great work ethic. The management are flexible and willing to give you you chance to grow learn and gain valuable experience. It is hard work but you will come out of it a better employee

Pros

Flexible hours, great work culture

Cons

Hard work, sometimes long hours

Stressful and under appreciated

I haven't been working for the company for very long but it is the absolute worst place I've ever been. The manager and the other manager haven't a clue what they're doing. So much is expected of staff and all you get in return is abuse and no real training. I couldn't recommend enough staying away from this place absolutely awful altogether.

Pros

I wish there was any

Cons

Not one unfortunately

JYSK Limerick horrible place to work

STAY AWAY. The worst company and place to work. Extremely stressful. Overworked and underpaid. Abused constantly by customers because the place is so disorganised. Managers do NOT support staff or help in any way. Do not bother to work here. The application process is so long and ridiculous. Staff leave all the time. Truly the worst place to work. They will tell you they are a company that cares about staff, but they do not one bit. So many problems with this company. AVOID at all cost!!

Overworked and underpaid

A very stressful environment physically and mentally, very bad work environment and the company claims to care but will use you as another body that they can push as much as possible for as little given back as possible

Very poor company to work for.

In the interview they inform you that they care about there staff as a top priority. However, I have never worked for a company that cares so little for its staff. Highly labour intensive, huge work load placed on staff for absolutely nothing in return. They pay a little above minimum wage. Honestly congratulations its the least they may do for what they expect. Ordering system is an absolute disgrace resulting in angry customers taking it out on staff every single day of the week. Poorest management I have ever seen in a company don't even get me started.

Pros

None. Absolutely none.

Horrible environment and company

Terrible company to work for, no compassion. Reports of bullying or harassment in the work area get ignored by higher management. Stressful environment to work in, often left alone at the serving area and expected to try and juggle numerous tasks, very frustrating to attempt to locate other colleagues during busy times!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JYSK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • JYSK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?