If they dont have enough staff, you have to come to work,even if you are sick.
Every day you have a different shift. But they are very flexible if you can´t work in some moments because you have children or you are studying.
If they like you they will give you full time hours but if they don't like you even if you can do the work ya might get 5 hours a week.
- Does KFC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does KFC do and how…4 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at KFC?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at KFC?2 people answered
- Will KFC employ you if you only have experience working in a shop?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KFC?2 people answered
- What benefits does KFC offer?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at KFC?One person answered
- Are you hiring applicant from other country?One person answered
- Where in Dublin is this KFC based?One person answered