KFC Employee Reviews

The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.
I started in KFC back in July 2020 to where i finished in November 2020. All together I didn’t enjoy my experience working as I wasn’t happy with how I was treated and the rate of pay.The staff are lovely and so helpful.Free staff uniforms, meals and 20% discount
Pros
Free Uniform, Meal and training
Cons
Bad Pay, long hours, poor management
It was my first job it game me the confidence to talk to people and improve my communication skills, I would recommend for anyone that is starting in life.
Pros
Free KFC Chicken for lunch
Cons
lack of opportunity to better yourself.
Managers would allow bullying to continue despite endless reports on the bullying between managers and employees. Underpaid for the long hours you work. Co- workers would resign because of the bullying . Disgusting atmosphere and behaviour by all members. Gossiping, lying , rumours , etc. Disgraceful attitude by head manager. Racist , demented behaviour shown too.
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.
nice job, good environment, safe workplace, training is provided, i dont think the pay is good enough for the amount of work involved in the job, you get free food for break.
Great place to work made loadsof new life time friends most of the managment where nice workhard and do your job they need to have alot my English speaking staff on there managment team some who can speak to there custumers
It was my first job and it was decent, salary was terrible some weeks you wouldnt even get paid for what you worked, staff are nice, manager was a bit ignorant couldve been nicer, got let go because there wasn’t enough hours but i find that hard to believe
Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.
Pros
Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.
Cons
Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff
• Provided hospitality, working upfront greeting and providing friendly customer service • Maintained high level of customer service during high volume, fast paced operations • Operated the drive through window and sales register quickly and efficiently
Pros
organized
Cons
short hours
Very Good Time working in KFC. The best social work ever .. you meet plenty people and if you are person who like be amongst people that is place for you . Work is hard.. and place is busy but with good team nothing is difficult.
A typical say is STRESS, that's all. The only thing getting you through shifts would be the staff you work with, and even then its hard. So many rude customers and kids you face daily. Very fast paced job constantly running around, lots of cleaning. Most of it is really not worth it in the long run. You would kill yourself if you worked longer than a year there. Only good thing was the hours were good when you have college, and free staff meal, which was constantly being threatened to be taken off if we didn't upsell or get customers to do surveys. Management were friendly but main manager was rude always, and never does stock count correctly which leads to never having items in store, and of course customers complaining. There is never enough staff on shift and too much workload on the staff. Sucks to work here, only go if you are EXTREMELY desperate, if not continue your job search else where.
Pros
one free staff meal
Cons
everything really
Good staff team, friendly manager. Getting time off was easy, they are flexible around your personal life. Pay is not good, no bonus for working Sundays or for remaining loyal to the company for two years.
No appreciation for staff Staff are blamed for everything Either too much or too little hours being given Customers are horrible! Always giving out over things you have no control over Staff are so lovely, nicest people ever Management are very easy going for giving days off Management are very understanding Sometimes too under-staffed so staff are under-pressure No opportunities to advance
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons
Customers
I appreciate every type of working, so it was a good experience. I've learned how to provide great customer service in gastronomy industry and how to train new team members.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
stressful environment
funcionarios com alto nivel de conhecimento e amigaveis
In a nutshell, KFC is a pretty easy and relax workplace for staff, at the same lack of control and review of all management. No standards or requirement for self-improving. Poor management for training new staff. The hardest part of the job is to deal with an emergency for example staff call sick or didn't show up for no reason. Supervisor's poor attitudes and expertise to deal with busy hours. Enjoyable part of the job is managers are friendly and easy.
My time working at Kfc was horrible. We were seriously under staffed, the manager didnt care about our health i work 13 days solid 10 to 11 hours a day for those 13 days. The staff get treated horribly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
under staffed and no thanks for anything
Serving and assisting customers in a fast paced environment under pressure Operating tills and processing cash and card transactions promptly Preparing food as per guidelines and health and safety standards Stocking fridges and units with stock Following strict hygiene standards at all times General housekeeping – cleaning of lobbies and toilets
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours and Monthly pay
team is great but the hardest part is the customers hours often too long as staff cal in sick often and management expect you to pick up the slack not the best secruity especially on night shifts
The Workplace can be a bit stressful considering you are under pressure from the first customer to the last. you have to make sure that all your products and display is 100% correct. The stock is in order and workers are happy.
Pros
Not much really to choose from - some meals a little bit cheaper for workers
Cons
hours of work and moaning workers