KFC

KFC Employee Reviews

Ireland74 reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,155 reviews

Can be stressful at times

Its fast paced and can also be stressful at times but the team members there are nice and helpful especially when rush hour occurs.Sometimes it did feel like we were understaffed.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Understaffed

Good managment, easy but stressfully work

I work here only 2 months, not much training as it was too busy. Managment really understanding. Colleagues are kind and helpful and fun to talk if any time left.

Pros

Free lunches, great colleagues

Cons

Stresfull at times

management

Very good place to work but the management is completely inappropriate, do not recommend to get a job here.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Bad management

nice place to work on some days.

could be a decent place to work at times, although this could chase drastically in the blink of an eye. co workers are at each others throats quite frequently. for example if a worker gave out the wrong order to a customer the other staff will be quick to make sure you feel guilty about it as if its the end of the world. This also surprisingly occurs very frequently. I find its best to just accept the blame and move on even if you know your not to blame. Otherwise it would start a argument and sour the atmosphere. there's also a very tight circle in management where all shift runners and good friends outside of work so they will often act incredibly two faced in a different language in front of you which is just sad lets be real. The job isn't really the hardest thing in the work it can be really simple and easy at times its just the workers that make it a really bad experience. id recommend to just keep to yourself and just do the job you're hired for.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

staff are seriously unfriendly, they could argue about absolutely anything.

Absolutely awful

If you are considering applying just don’t. Terrible pay for terrible work. Highest staff turnover I have ever seen and horrible customers. You get free food though for lunch but you’ll get sick of it soon enough.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lazy management

Good place to work with before they get the New manager in.

Is tell everything why 99% old staff are quit.So you really can go and try it if you want.Was really great and fun place to work before but not now.

Cons

Is okay

Good work place!

Company is good to work for, but the pay is just not great and not many benefits either! Managers are lovely and very helpful to the staff but it’s the money that I disagree with minimum wage with nothing extra, no overtime for Sunday work either. Overall a good place to work, but for the salary ruins it sometimes.

Pros

Happy environment

Cons

Bad salary

This place was tough

The staff were great fun and I'm trauma bonded to all my past colleagues ( and there was many as the staff turnover rate is really high) constantly understaffed and underpaid also monthly pay which is a near death sentence, I was promoted quite quickly only after a few months which helped me getting other jobs but the pay and benefits of the promotion were next to none. 40hour contract that didn't include breaks and no overtime paid. I left in 2019 so hopeful things have changed but I doubt it.

Pros

Staff meal

Cons

Low pay, night shifts, working unpaid if closing wasnt complted on time, high standards

friendly staf and productive work place

We have friendly team at KFC , helping each other in evrything and good management. When its bussy evrybody is ready to help others to help the restaurant and customers to enjoy the food and service.

Pros

Free lunches

Unprofessional and demeaning culture

Unproductive workplace. Management was all over the place, Rude and disrespectful employees. New workers were treated poorly with no opportunity for progression.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, very short breaks, disoriented management, incompetent employees

Anyone higher than restaurant manager will not care

I would not recommend KFC job to anyone they won't care for you need won't care if you've done extra hour won't get any time during Christmas period company is very Snakey they will try and catch u out

Pros

Cons

No benefit

fun workplace friendly

During my work experience here they made me feel very safe and they were all so friendly. i learned how to use the till and how to approach customers

Pros

free lunches

Cons

lots of cleaning

KFC job

I started in KFC back in July 2020 to where i finished in November 2020. All together I didn’t enjoy my experience working as I wasn’t happy with how I was treated and the rate of pay.The staff are lovely and so helpful.Free staff uniforms, meals and 20% discount

Pros

Free Uniform, Meal and training

Cons

Bad Pay, long hours, poor management

Challenging but fun

It was my first job it game me the confidence to talk to people and improve my communication skills, I would recommend for anyone that is starting in life.

Pros

Free KFC Chicken for lunch

Cons

lack of opportunity to better yourself.

Terrible

Managers would allow bullying to continue despite endless reports on the bullying between managers and employees. Underpaid for the long hours you work. Co- workers would resign because of the bullying . Disgusting atmosphere and behaviour by all members. Gossiping, lying , rumours , etc. Disgraceful attitude by head manager. Racist , demented behaviour shown too.

The most degrading place I've ever worked in

They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.

Pros

Cons

Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.

Fast paced

The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.

dull

nice job, good environment, safe workplace, training is provided, i dont think the pay is good enough for the amount of work involved in the job, you get free food for break.

Really enjoyed my time there i worked really hard and was promised a mangers job but i never got it so i left

Great place to work made loadsof new life time friends most of the managment where nice workhard and do your job they need to have alot my English speaking staff on there managment team some who can speak to there custumers

Kfc

It was my first job and it was decent, salary was terrible some weeks you wouldnt even get paid for what you worked, staff are nice, manager was a bit ignorant couldve been nicer, got let go because there wasn’t enough hours but i find that hard to believe

Disorganised management

Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.

Pros

Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.

Cons

Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.4K