Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork7 reviews
in KFC, worked as a cook. management and staff are excellent. during this period I learned so many things. this job is my first job in Ireland, this is the basic step of customer interaction or service, in KFC sometimes I worked in the drive-through section, at that time I have a clear idea about customer service and what customer needs.
I learned about what life in the workplace is about and it is a valuable and applicable experience, the skills I learned while working in kfc are sure to be useful in future jobs
Very friendly staff. never didn't want to go into work. loved the experience and loved to work as part of a big team. loved the staff and the customers everyday was different and more exciting
Kfc is a very underestimated job. Fast food jobs take a lot of work. There are many different experiences I have from working there some I love and some I dread.While working here , i gain customer service experiance as well as working in a fast paced enviroment . Enjoyed coming to work .
It is my first job in Ireland, I couldn't be too picky.
I started working in kitchen, making various chicken meals, cleaning "back of the house" area, after one week I began working in burger station, making various burgers, sandwiches, tortillas etc. After that, I began working in "front of the house" as cashier, serving food, taking orders, cleaning toilets and restaurant area. Most enjoyable part of the job where my coworkers, many of them became my good friends.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Didn't feel well working at fast food restaurant
i love working in KFC my boss is so nice and you get recognised for everything you do. its all about praise for everything good you do and also discipline for the bad you do. I Learned how to be patient with people, how to treat them with respect and to listen to what they want and deliver it with no problems. There is no hard part of this job. I enjoy working with people and satisfying their needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short and long hours i dont mind
Enjoy working with the well co-ordinating Team members

Learnt about Managing the Staff properly

Serving the customers is the interesting part and we meet different nationalities so we should serve them as per their requirements