KFC Employee Reviews in Cork

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 26,725 reviews
I enjoyed my time working there
Middle of House (Former Employee) –  Cork9 June 2017
I learned about what life in the workplace is about and it is a valuable and applicable experience, the skills I learned while working in kfc are sure to be useful in future jobs
Only Okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cork29 August 2016
Very friendly staff. never didn't want to go into work. loved the experience and loved to work as part of a big team. loved the staff and the customers everyday was different and more exciting
Great Place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cork, C21 December 2015
Kfc is a very underestimated job. Fast food jobs take a lot of work. There are many different experiences I have from working there some I love and some I dread.While working here , i gain customer service experiance as well as working in a fast paced enviroment . Enjoyed coming to work .
Beginner's job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cork, C19 September 2015
It is my first job in Ireland, I couldn't be too picky.
I started working in kitchen, making various chicken meals, cleaning "back of the house" area, after one week I began working in burger station, making various burgers, sandwiches, tortillas etc. After that, I began working in "front of the house" as cashier, serving food, taking orders, cleaning toilets and restaurant area. Most enjoyable part of the job where my coworkers, many of them became my good friends.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Didn't feel well working at fast food restaurant
productive and fun work place
cashier (Current Employee) –  cork18 February 2014
i love working in KFC my boss is so nice and you get recognised for everything you do. its all about praise for everything good you do and also discipline for the bad you do. I Learned how to be patient with people, how to treat them with respect and to listen to what they want and deliver it with no problems. There is no hard part of this job. I enjoy working with people and satisfying their needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short and long hours i dont mind
meets all standed and fun place to work
manager (Current Employee) –  cork11 October 2012
Enjoy working with the well co-ordinating Team members

Learnt about Managing the Staff properly

Serving the customers is the interesting part and we meet different nationalities so we should serve them as per their requirements