Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin18 reviews
Good staff team, friendly manager.
Getting time off was easy, they are flexible around your personal life.

Pay is not good, no bonus for working Sundays or for remaining loyal to the company for two years.
Managers would allow bullying to continue despite endless reports on the bullying between managers and employees. Underpaid for the long hours you work. Co- workers would resign because of the bullying . Disgusting atmosphere and behaviour by all members. Gossiping, lying , rumours , etc. Disgraceful attitude by head manager. Racist , demented behaviour shown too.
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.
• Provided hospitality, working upfront greeting and providing friendly customer service
• Maintained high level of customer service during high volume, fast paced operations

• Operated the drive through window and sales register quickly and efficiently
Pros
organized
Cons
short hours
A typical say is STRESS, that's all. The only thing getting you through shifts would be the staff you work with, and even then its hard. So many rude customers and kids you face daily. Very fast paced job constantly running around, lots of cleaning. Most of it is really not worth it in the long run. You would kill yourself if you worked longer than a year there. Only good thing was the hours were good when you have college, and free staff meal, which was constantly being threatened to be taken off if we didn't upsell or get customers to do surveys. Management were friendly but main manager was rude always, and never does stock count correctly which leads to never having items in store, and of course customers complaining. There is never enough staff on shift and too much workload on the staff. Sucks to work here, only go if you are EXTREMELY desperate, if not continue your job search else where.
Pros
one free staff meal
Cons
everything really
I appreciate every type of working, so it was a good experience.
I've learned how to provide great customer service in gastronomy industry and how to train new team members.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
stressful environment
In a nutshell, KFC is a pretty easy and relax workplace for staff, at the same lack of control and review of all management. No standards or requirement for self-improving.

Poor management for training new staff.

The hardest part of the job is to deal with an emergency for example staff call sick or didn't show up for no reason. Supervisor's poor attitudes and expertise to deal with busy hours.

Enjoyable part of the job is managers are friendly and easy.
Serving and assisting customers in a fast paced environment under pressure

Operating tills and processing cash and card transactions promptly

Preparing food as per guidelines and health and safety standards

Stocking fridges and units with stock

Following strict hygiene standards at all times

General housekeeping – cleaning of lobbies and toilets
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours and Monthly pay
I was a cook and worked on the tills at the KFC. I also worked at the drive through. I enjoyed working part of a team and it was my first proper job. I learnt great customer service skills
Pros
Good entry level job in the fast food industry
Cons
It's constantly busy
Tomar los ordenes de los clientes y darles el cambio correcto
Empacar rapidemente los pedidos sin olvidar nada

Limpiar el vestibulo del los clientes y la cocina de la tienda
Every day there's new challenge. I get to meet new customer with different attitude. I like to meet new people as u get more experience.
everyone is friendly, and nice place to work, but the work was less chanllenge, good and clear management procedure, hard work but easy to learn
loved this job so much sad i had to leave due to no space at the store i was working i knew most of the employees and they were so ice to help me out learn everything
Pros
free lunches
Cons
cleaning
Issuing work orders, working in team
Import/export of goods, Storage products

Preparing fast food

Working with papers and delivery
Pros
free food
I like working at KFC because it has allowed me to gain neew skills. I never get bored of working there. The managers and shift-runners constantly coach team members and reassure us when we are performing well. Co-workers are friendly and team-work is one of our first principles.
Pros
Free meal, part-time and full-time, constant training and coaching
Cons
Too little hours for both part-time and full-time workers, no transportation availability for night shifts
I worked on till. So I used to take order and serve to the customers. KFC has a rule that you have to be happy infront of customers. That rule works always. Sometimes I go to eat in some other restaurant and I can feel that a smile from staff to customer can make a lot of difference.
Pros
Free food
Trabalho dinâmico onde aprendi a ser paciente, rápida, raciocínio lógico e a tratar o cliente como ponto principal dentro do estabelecimento.
Atingimento de metas em 95%, desenvolvimento de atividades juntamente com a gerência.

A parte mais difícil - conviver com as diferenças culturais de muitos países diferentes.

A parte mais fácil - o tipo de trabalho desenvolvido em equipes
Pros
oportunidade de crescimento
Cons
sem contras
positino'im good in serving customer and also good at english
i got skills in cleaning/ tidy up the table

and i got alot of expirience and i know how to use till

my first exp' is in mcdo'nalds phillipines 2007/2008 partime

also worked at st'andrews college block'rock kitchen'porter 2010/2012 partime

and also i work in vissual cleaner/cleaning
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day