KFC Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 26,709 reviews
Poor/ Unfair Management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clonmel, County Tipperary30 September 2019
Poor Management. He doesn’t care about your health what so ever! No System followed! He only cares about his shift and nobody else. Can take whatever days he wants off but when it comes to something urgent in your life, He doesn’t want to hear about it! Understaffed! Most of the workers would have done 3-close or full day and be in again for 9 in the morning! Illegal! He makes you do middle and front at the same time while he sits in the office! Half an hour break for 8 hours. He doesn’t pay you for the hours you stay on longer! STAY CLEAR!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
Cashier / Burger Station
Cashier / Burger Station (Current Employee) –  Coolock, County Dublin4 July 2017
I am responsible to make all the meals in the menu as faster as I can, and help to take the orders in the Till, I hang out all the meals to the customers in the driver thru with all the drinks in the order.
I also with the team, I have to close the store and clean everything to the next day, I replace all the utilities, and foods such as fries, pop corn, juices and soft drinks, I make the sides like, gravy, beans, corn, and organize all the station that we work
good place to work, gaining experience in fast food industry. However management is poor.
Cashier Duties (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin11 April 2017
Nice place to work it was something to start with for me as it as my first ever job. I enjoyed dealing with customers and made really good friends with colleagues. The only negative aspect was how it was managed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 July 2016
everyone is friendly, and nice place to work, but the work was less chanllenge, good and clear management procedure, hard work but easy to learn
productive and fun work place
cashier (Current Employee) –  cork18 February 2014
i love working in KFC my boss is so nice and you get recognised for everything you do. its all about praise for everything good you do and also discipline for the bad you do. I Learned how to be patient with people, how to treat them with respect and to listen to what they want and deliver it with no problems. There is no hard part of this job. I enjoy working with people and satisfying their needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short and long hours i dont mind
work
Cleaning/casher (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D20 September 2013
positino'im good in serving customer and also good at english
i got skills in cleaning/ tidy up the table
and i got alot of expirience and i know how to use till
my first exp' is in mcdo'nalds phillipines 2007/2008 partime
also worked at st'andrews college block'rock kitchen'porter 2010/2012 partime
and also i work in vissual cleaner/cleaning
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day