Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
Work there for 12 years don't get along with rgm manager love working with staff I get on with the customer i know everyone there is get on great with people
Pros
Good food
Cons
Depends
I am responsible to make all the meals in the menu as faster as I can, and help to take the orders in the Till, I hang out all the meals to the customers in the driver thru with all the drinks in the order.
I also with the team, I have to close the store and clean everything to the next day, I replace all the utilities, and foods such as fries, pop corn, juices and soft drinks, I make the sides like, gravy, beans, corn, and organize all the station that we work
Nice place to work it was something to start with for me as it as my first ever job. I enjoyed dealing with customers and made really good friends with colleagues. The only negative aspect was how it was managed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
everyone is friendly, and nice place to work, but the work was less chanllenge, good and clear management procedure, hard work but easy to learn
i love working in KFC my boss is so nice and you get recognised for everything you do. its all about praise for everything good you do and also discipline for the bad you do. I Learned how to be patient with people, how to treat them with respect and to listen to what they want and deliver it with no problems. There is no hard part of this job. I enjoy working with people and satisfying their needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short and long hours i dont mind
positino'im good in serving customer and also good at english
i got skills in cleaning/ tidy up the table

and i got alot of expirience and i know how to use till

my first exp' is in mcdo'nalds phillipines 2007/2008 partime

also worked at st'andrews college block'rock kitchen'porter 2010/2012 partime

and also i work in vissual cleaner/cleaning
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day