Here to help
Information from KFC:
KFC Employee Reviews for Team Member
Team Member11 reviews
Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,424 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.
Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.
Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.
Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff
My time working at Kfc was horrible. We were seriously under staffed, the manager didnt care about our health i work 13 days solid 10 to 11 hours a day for those 13 days. The staff get treated horribly.
under staffed and no thanks for anything
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Kfc is a very underestimated job. Fast food jobs take a lot of work. There are many different experiences I have from working there some I love and some I dread.While working here , i gain customer service experiance as well as working in a fast paced enviroment . Enjoyed coming to work .
I like working at KFC because it has allowed me to gain neew skills. I never get bored of working there. The managers and shift-runners constantly coach team members and reassure us when we are performing well. Co-workers are friendly and team-work is one of our first principles.
Free meal, part-time and full-time, constant training and coaching
Too little hours for both part-time and full-time workers, no transportation availability for night shifts
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 28,424 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about KFC
- Does KFC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does KFC do and how…4 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at KFC?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at KFC?3 people answered
- What benefits does KFC offer?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at KFC?2 people answered
- Will KFC employ you if you only have experience working in a shop?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KFC?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at KFC?One person answered
- Are you hiring applicant from other country?One person answered
See all questions and answers
KFC Reviews by Job Title