Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member11 reviews
Ireland11 reviews
Nice co-workers and good management. I learned how to work fast and accurate . I learned the proper procedure to prevent cross contamination. I worked 9 hours 5 days a week.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.
Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.
Pros
Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.
Cons
Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff
Very Good Time working in KFC. The best social work ever .. you meet plenty people and if you are person who like be amongst people that is place for you .
Work is hard.. and place is busy but with good team nothing is difficult.
My time working at Kfc was horrible. We were seriously under staffed, the manager didnt care about our health i work 13 days solid 10 to 11 hours a day for those 13 days. The staff get treated horribly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
under staffed and no thanks for anything
Very friendly staff. never didn't want to go into work. loved the experience and loved to work as part of a big team. loved the staff and the customers everyday was different and more exciting
Kfc is a very underestimated job. Fast food jobs take a lot of work. There are many different experiences I have from working there some I love and some I dread.While working here , i gain customer service experiance as well as working in a fast paced enviroment . Enjoyed coming to work .
Issuing work orders, working in team
Import/export of goods, Storage products

Preparing fast food

Working with papers and delivery
Pros
free food
Great job to improve team work skills, communication skills..
I like working at KFC because it has allowed me to gain neew skills. I never get bored of working there. The managers and shift-runners constantly coach team members and reassure us when we are performing well. Co-workers are friendly and team-work is one of our first principles.
Pros
Free meal, part-time and full-time, constant training and coaching
Cons
Too little hours for both part-time and full-time workers, no transportation availability for night shifts
Lots of back stabbing and the manager is a bully!!!
Some of the co-workers were really nice, the hardest part of the job was trying to deal with the manager and the most enjoyable part of the job was when the manager was off!