KFC

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,873 reviews

Good work place

Could be a lot nice to staf a bout days of and and time of all so and moust always treat all stage the same for example no specific or special treatment

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good hours

Ok workplace

Over all good experience working in kfc pay is low for how fast paced and stressful it can be no bonuses throughout the year lunch is free overall management above stores isn't great

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low pay

Absolutely awful

If you are considering applying just don’t. Terrible pay for terrible work. Highest staff turnover I have ever seen and horrible customers. You get free food though for lunch but you’ll get sick of it soon enough.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lazy management

KFC job

I started in KFC back in July 2020 to where i finished in November 2020. All together I didn’t enjoy my experience working as I wasn’t happy with how I was treated and the rate of pay.The staff are lovely and so helpful.Free staff uniforms, meals and 20% discount

Pros

Free Uniform, Meal and training

Cons

Bad Pay, long hours, poor management

Fast paced

The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.

Disorganised management

Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.

Pros

Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.

Cons

Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff

Horrible

My time working at Kfc was horrible. We were seriously under staffed, the manager didnt care about our health i work 13 days solid 10 to 11 hours a day for those 13 days. The staff get treated horribly.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

under staffed and no thanks for anything

busy workplace

Nice co-workers and good management. I learned how to work fast and accurate . I learned the proper procedure to prevent cross contamination. I worked 9 hours 5 days a week.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Not to bad for a first step

Working in KFC cold be hard, you have different shifts throw the week and you have to be very fast and handle with stress. Onn the other hand is not a bad place to start working. For someone like me, who English is not my first language was pretty good to learn English and meet people.

Pros

International environment

Cons

shifts, stressful, salary