Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews for Team member

Team member4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.
I appreciate every type of working, so it was a good experience.
I've learned how to provide great customer service in gastronomy industry and how to train new team members.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
stressful environment
Working in KFC cold be hard, you have different shifts throw the week and you have to be very fast and handle with stress.
Onn the other hand is not a bad place to start working. For someone like me, who English is not my first language was pretty good to learn English and meet people.
Pros
International environment
Cons
shifts, stressful, salary
My typical day at work in K.F.C is serving customers to my best ability. I learned how to work as a team,On my own and under pressure. The management in K.F.C are helpful and constructive from showing me the ropes to aknowledging me as a friend not only an employee. The co-workers are quite helpful and make the workplace a friendly and comfortable place to work. The hardest part of the job that I find is taking on a co-workers job i.e, (when we are short of staff). The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to have a laugh with the people I work with.
Pros
free meals for lunch
Cons
not enough hours in the winter
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?