Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Management reviews

Ireland61 reviews
In a nutshell, KFC is a pretty easy and relax workplace for staff, at the same lack of control and review of all management. No standards or requirement for self-improving.

Poor management for training new staff.

The hardest part of the job is to deal with an emergency for example staff call sick or didn't show up for no reason. Supervisor's poor attitudes and expertise to deal with busy hours.

Enjoyable part of the job is managers are friendly and easy.
Managers would allow bullying to continue despite endless reports on the bullying between managers and employees. Underpaid for the long hours you work. Co- workers would resign because of the bullying . Disgusting atmosphere and behaviour by all members. Gossiping, lying , rumours , etc. Disgraceful attitude by head manager. Racist , demented behaviour shown too.
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.
Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.
Pros
Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.
Cons
Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff
A typical say is STRESS, that's all. The only thing getting you through shifts would be the staff you work with, and even then its hard. So many rude customers and kids you face daily. Very fast paced job constantly running around, lots of cleaning. Most of it is really not worth it in the long run. You would kill yourself if you worked longer than a year there. Only good thing was the hours were good when you have college, and free staff meal, which was constantly being threatened to be taken off if we didn't upsell or get customers to do surveys. Management were friendly but main manager was rude always, and never does stock count correctly which leads to never having items in store, and of course customers complaining. There is never enough staff on shift and too much workload on the staff. Sucks to work here, only go if you are EXTREMELY desperate, if not continue your job search else where.
Pros
one free staff meal
Cons
everything really
No appreciation for staff
Staff are blamed for everything

Either too much or too little hours being given

Customers are horrible! Always giving out over things you have no control over

Staff are so lovely, nicest people ever

Management are very easy going for giving days off
Management are very understanding
Sometimes too under-staffed so staff are under-pressure

No opportunities to advance
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons
Customers
team is great but the hardest part is the customers
hours often too long as staff cal in sick often and management expect you to pick up the slack
not the best secruity especially on night shifts
Nice co-workers and good management. I learned how to work fast and accurate . I learned the proper procedure to prevent cross contamination. I worked 9 hours 5 days a week.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
in KFC, worked as a cook. management and staff are excellent. during this period I learned so many things. this job is my first job in Ireland, this is the basic step of customer interaction or service, in KFC sometimes I worked in the drive-through section, at that time I have a clear idea about customer service and what customer needs.
Nice place to work it was something to start with for me as it as my first ever job. I enjoyed dealing with customers and made really good friends with colleagues. The only negative aspect was how it was managed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
I start there as a cashier but I promote very quickly. it was really hard but was achievable. I learn hard work , pressure , complains, fun. The management wasn't bad the just could more thankful and pay better. In overall I was happy bee there and thankful for job opportunity.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours, not paid overtimes
Management is really bad. No job securities. Long hours, treating people like s...Management doing whatever they want. Sitting in the office all day. Pushing to the new employees so much just to get on them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
This company have one thing in mind and that is to make money, I know that is most companies but it is drilled into you from the moment you get in the door to the moment you leave. you are bombarded with negativity on how you perform and how the company can replace you at an instant. you dont feel like you are contributing and are constantly reminded that you are very dispensible. KFC on their website pride themselves on staff retention but from my experience and i worked here for over a year and there is constantly staff leaving from such issues as stress, bullying, unrealistic expectations for staff who are only making minimum wage. This company needs to realise. if you want a good staff and you are a multi billion dollar industry that you pay your staff better if you expect the world and give them nothing in return other than minimum wage
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Bad Management, mistreatment, low wages, main focus on profit and no staff welfare
everyone is friendly, and nice place to work, but the work was less chanllenge, good and clear management procedure, hard work but easy to learn
Typical day of work would involve cleaning, engaging customers and working well with others. I learned a lot from working there. I learned how to work in a high stress environment ensuring customers were happy and satisfied with their service. I also learned how to work off my own initiative and become my own person. The management were all very nice and approachable. My co-workers were brilliant. I learned a lot from them and became good friends with a few. The hardest part of the job was the hours. I could be working anything from 35 to 45 hours a week. I'd have to work late nights and would not return home until midnight at times. I found it hard to balance life and work as a wouldn't have much time to do things I enjoy, such as, playing music, going to gigs or hanging out with friends. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the customers. Although there were a few difficult ones, the majority of which were lovely and i joyed getting to know some of the regulars.
Trabalho dinâmico onde aprendi a ser paciente, rápida, raciocínio lógico e a tratar o cliente como ponto principal dentro do estabelecimento.
Atingimento de metas em 95%, desenvolvimento de atividades juntamente com a gerência.

A parte mais difícil - conviver com as diferenças culturais de muitos países diferentes.

A parte mais fácil - o tipo de trabalho desenvolvido em equipes
Pros
oportunidade de crescimento
Cons
sem contras
My typical day at work in K.F.C is serving customers to my best ability. I learned how to work as a team,On my own and under pressure. The management in K.F.C are helpful and constructive from showing me the ropes to aknowledging me as a friend not only an employee. The co-workers are quite helpful and make the workplace a friendly and comfortable place to work. The hardest part of the job that I find is taking on a co-workers job i.e, (when we are short of staff). The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to have a laugh with the people I work with.
Pros
free meals for lunch
Cons
not enough hours in the winter