Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland61 reviews
The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.
nice job, good environment, safe workplace, training is provided, i dont think the pay is good enough for the amount of work involved in the job, you get free food for break.
It was my first job and it was decent, salary was terrible some weeks you wouldnt even get paid for what you worked, staff are nice, manager was a bit ignorant couldve been nicer, got let go because there wasn’t enough hours but i find that hard to believe
Management were unprofessional, often checking up on cameras to ensure employees were carrying out tasks properly. Invasion of privacy and insulting to say the least. Minimum wage, understaffed, long hours.
Pros
Good training, free lunch, good incentives such as employee of the month prizes.
Cons
Bad management, lack of teamwork, long hours with not enough staff
Good staff team, friendly manager.
Getting time off was easy, they are flexible around your personal life.

Pay is not good, no bonus for working Sundays or for remaining loyal to the company for two years.
My time working at Kfc was horrible. We were seriously under staffed, the manager didnt care about our health i work 13 days solid 10 to 11 hours a day for those 13 days. The staff get treated horribly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
under staffed and no thanks for anything
The Workplace can be a bit stressful considering you are under pressure from the first customer to the last.
you have to make sure that all your products and display is 100% correct.

The stock is in order and workers are happy.
Pros
Not much really to choose from - some meals a little bit cheaper for workers
Cons
hours of work and moaning workers
KFC City west is good place to work with.Team members help each other. Everyone has enthusiam to do their job, I myself am no exception. I love the working environment, the friendly atmosphere. Although I need more hours since I only work 4 hrs a day or 12 hrs a week ,which I find very short hours.
Pros
Good teamwork, free food
Cons
Short hours
Nice co-workers and good management. I learned how to work fast and accurate . I learned the proper procedure to prevent cross contamination. I worked 9 hours 5 days a week.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Working in KFC cold be hard, you have different shifts throw the week and you have to be very fast and handle with stress.
Onn the other hand is not a bad place to start working. For someone like me, who English is not my first language was pretty good to learn English and meet people.
Pros
International environment
Cons
shifts, stressful, salary
Very demanding job but you didn't always get all your salary when you were meant to, I had a couple of issues trying to get paid for all the hours that I worked and the overtime was hardly paid, good bonuses for mystery shoppers when you passed them
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not always paid your wages properly
I start there as a cashier but I promote very quickly. it was really hard but was achievable. I learn hard work , pressure , complains, fun. The management wasn't bad the just could more thankful and pay better. In overall I was happy bee there and thankful for job opportunity.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours, not paid overtimes
Management is really bad. No job securities. Long hours, treating people like s...Management doing whatever they want. Sitting in the office all day. Pushing to the new employees so much just to get on them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
i love working in KFC my boss is so nice and you get recognised for everything you do. its all about praise for everything good you do and also discipline for the bad you do. I Learned how to be patient with people, how to treat them with respect and to listen to what they want and deliver it with no problems. There is no hard part of this job. I enjoy working with people and satisfying their needs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short and long hours i dont mind
positino'im good in serving customer and also good at english
i got skills in cleaning/ tidy up the table

and i got alot of expirience and i know how to use till

my first exp' is in mcdo'nalds phillipines 2007/2008 partime

also worked at st'andrews college block'rock kitchen'porter 2010/2012 partime

and also i work in vissual cleaner/cleaning
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day