KFC Employee Review

Productive and Fun Workplace
Team member (Current Employee) –  Leitrim (Carrick-On-Shannon)2 October 2012
My typical day at work in K.F.C is serving customers to my best ability. I learned how to work as a team,On my own and under pressure. The management in K.F.C are helpful and constructive from showing me the ropes to aknowledging me as a friend not only an employee. The co-workers are quite helpful and make the workplace a friendly and comfortable place to work. The hardest part of the job that I find is taking on a co-workers job i.e, (when we are short of staff). The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to have a laugh with the people I work with.
Pros
free meals for lunch
Cons
not enough hours in the winter

Other KFC Employee Reviews

Terrible
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 February 2020
Managers would allow bullying to continue despite endless reports on the bullying between managers and employees. Underpaid for the long hours you work. Co- workers would resign because of the bullying . Disgusting atmosphere and behaviour by all members. Gossiping, lying , rumours , etc. Disgraceful attitude by head manager. Racist , demented behaviour shown too.
The most degrading place I've ever worked in
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 January 2020
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

57.6K