KFC Employee Review

Poor/ Unfair Management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clonmel, County Tipperary30 September 2019
Poor Management. He doesn’t care about your health what so ever! No System followed! He only cares about his shift and nobody else. Can take whatever days he wants off but when it comes to something urgent in your life, He doesn’t want to hear about it! Understaffed! Most of the workers would have done 3-close or full day and be in again for 9 in the morning! Illegal! He makes you do middle and front at the same time while he sits in the office! Half an hour break for 8 hours. He doesn’t pay you for the hours you stay on longer! STAY CLEAR!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!

Other KFC Employee Reviews

The most degrading place I've ever worked in
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 January 2020
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.
Fast paced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Carrickmines, County Dublin1 January 2020
The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

57.5K