KFC Employee Review

Fun workplace,

24 August 2017
KFC City west is good place to work with.Team members help each other. Everyone has enthusiam to do their job, I myself am no exception. I love the working environment, the friendly atmosphere. Although I need more hours since I only work 4 hrs a day or 12 hrs a week ,which I find very short hours.
Pros
Good teamwork, free food
Cons
Short hours
21 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Limerick
It was my first job it game me the confidence to talk to people and improve my communication skills, I would recommend for anyone that is starting in life.
Pros
Free KFC Chicken for lunch
Cons
lack of opportunity to better yourself.
2 February 2020
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Managers would allow bullying to continue despite endless reports on the bullying between managers and employees. Underpaid for the long hours you work. Co- workers would resign because of the bullying . Disgusting atmosphere and behaviour by all members. Gossiping, lying , rumours , etc. Disgraceful attitude by head manager. Racist , demented behaviour shown too.
23 January 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - Dublin
They all spoke about me in their language because I was the only one who was Irish working. They belittled me, they threw away legal documentation that was meant to be sent to head office and mad me so depressed.
Pros
Cons
Will always tell you what you did wrong and never what you did right.