Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews

Ireland61 reviews
The job itself is not hard, however it is quite demanding. Hours usually are worked around your own schedule if reasonable. Pay is poor for the level of work included, but a very positive workspace with lots of room to make and correct mistakes.
typical day involved helping customers if they are having problems with menu. Getting baby chairs for families. cleaning and wiping tables. Collecting trays.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
boring
KFC City west is good place to work with.Team members help each other. Everyone has enthusiam to do their job, I myself am no exception. I love the working environment, the friendly atmosphere. Although I need more hours since I only work 4 hrs a day or 12 hrs a week ,which I find very short hours.
Pros
Good teamwork, free food
Cons
Short hours
Nice co-workers and good management. I learned how to work fast and accurate . I learned the proper procedure to prevent cross contamination. I worked 9 hours 5 days a week.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Working in KFC cold be hard, you have different shifts throw the week and you have to be very fast and handle with stress.
Onn the other hand is not a bad place to start working. For someone like me, who English is not my first language was pretty good to learn English and meet people.
Pros
International environment
Cons
shifts, stressful, salary
in KFC, worked as a cook. management and staff are excellent. during this period I learned so many things. this job is my first job in Ireland, this is the basic step of customer interaction or service, in KFC sometimes I worked in the drive-through section, at that time I have a clear idea about customer service and what customer needs.
I am responsible to make all the meals in the menu as faster as I can, and help to take the orders in the Till, I hang out all the meals to the customers in the driver thru with all the drinks in the order.
I also with the team, I have to close the store and clean everything to the next day, I replace all the utilities, and foods such as fries, pop corn, juices and soft drinks, I make the sides like, gravy, beans, corn, and organize all the station that we work
I was a cook and worked on the tills at the KFC. I also worked at the drive through. I enjoyed working part of a team and it was my first proper job. I learnt great customer service skills
Pros
Good entry level job in the fast food industry
Cons
It's constantly busy
Very demanding job but you didn't always get all your salary when you were meant to, I had a couple of issues trying to get paid for all the hours that I worked and the overtime was hardly paid, good bonuses for mystery shoppers when you passed them
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not always paid your wages properly
I learned about what life in the workplace is about and it is a valuable and applicable experience, the skills I learned while working in kfc are sure to be useful in future jobs
Tomar los ordenes de los clientes y darles el cambio correcto
Empacar rapidemente los pedidos sin olvidar nada

Limpiar el vestibulo del los clientes y la cocina de la tienda
Fast working environment in the fast food industry always kept busy
was promoted to floor manager after a cpl months great to work part of a mainstream franchise and a big team friendly staff and managers always worked well together. unfortunately KFC shut down after a cpl of short years and i became unemployed.
Pros
freindly staff and free lunch
Cons
Nice place to work it was something to start with for me as it as my first ever job. I enjoyed dealing with customers and made really good friends with colleagues. The only negative aspect was how it was managed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
its fast pace enviorment to work and the other side very fun at work i love to work with my tean and incourage them for complete their tasks and always help to improve their skills
I start there as a cashier but I promote very quickly. it was really hard but was achievable. I learn hard work , pressure , complains, fun. The management wasn't bad the just could more thankful and pay better. In overall I was happy bee there and thankful for job opportunity.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours, not paid overtimes
Management is really bad. No job securities. Long hours, treating people like s...Management doing whatever they want. Sitting in the office all day. Pushing to the new employees so much just to get on them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Every day there's new challenge. I get to meet new customer with different attitude. I like to meet new people as u get more experience.
This company have one thing in mind and that is to make money, I know that is most companies but it is drilled into you from the moment you get in the door to the moment you leave. you are bombarded with negativity on how you perform and how the company can replace you at an instant. you dont feel like you are contributing and are constantly reminded that you are very dispensible. KFC on their website pride themselves on staff retention but from my experience and i worked here for over a year and there is constantly staff leaving from such issues as stress, bullying, unrealistic expectations for staff who are only making minimum wage. This company needs to realise. if you want a good staff and you are a multi billion dollar industry that you pay your staff better if you expect the world and give them nothing in return other than minimum wage
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Bad Management, mistreatment, low wages, main focus on profit and no staff welfare
I was ok job, sometimes busy sometimes not.
Learnt to work as a team member and customer service. Working as a team was great.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not great co-workers.
Very friendly staff. never didn't want to go into work. loved the experience and loved to work as part of a big team. loved the staff and the customers everyday was different and more exciting
everyone is friendly, and nice place to work, but the work was less chanllenge, good and clear management procedure, hard work but easy to learn