Kaizen Recruitment Company

Kaizen Recruitment Company Employee Reviews

They use people for short time work. More places to work. Not too much time in one place just if you have a customer whoo request that, I was for 6 m full time in gls for example but after they lost the contract cos gls found a better price for the hand work... Positive team but never pay your fuel or bus tickets or holidays.
Great team in the office at kaizen They have a lot of jobs around Dublin and are very helpful to find something that really suits you Would recommend Kaizen recruitment if you are looking for work
Pros
Friendly helpful
Cons
I wouldn't work for them ever again, I had family member very unwel was told to take time of and she since passed and they let me no wit no explanation !!!!! Plus I have messages etc from kaizen to say my job would be still here no matter what !!
Cons
Called in 1 hour before your shift is a joke
I outlined I was available for am shift only and was offered a job. I started, only to be told the next day that only shifts available were pm and night shift. Then my shift was cancelled. The manager got annoyed at me after THEY had MISINFORMED me.
Pros
Cons
Lots and lots. Its an agency, i expected it.
Go to work, unload the trucks. Clean and prepare for loading of goods. Clean warehouse. Co-workers are great, all of them are from different countrys so you learn about many nations. Managment is good, when it is busy we work hard, even supervisors. The hardest thing about the job I cant say what is, the job by it self is hard. But if you love your job it is not so hard. The most enjoyable part is when you help your co-workers and finish the day with a smile.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
No buses by night
was great at the start then fell apart no further comments no comment no comment
Pros
Cons
loads