Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

Ireland12 reviews
great stuff company.great job,carrerr progression and all that.word hard.Great company and staff,very helpful management,human resource excellent,lots of jobs and all that.
This was my favourite work environment. Met some interesting people and made some lasting friends. Very nice building and facilities too. Though the fact that it was a zero hour contract became a problem after a while. The company was eventually outsourced and ended in 2016.
I interview people of different ages and class regarding whatever survey is about. You learn how to talk to people and learn to deal with critiscism. You are given a deadline by management to get survery done and you have to manage your time to achieve same. The hardest part of job is abuse and rejection by people and the most satisfying part is meeting nice people of different backgrounds.
Milward brown was my first Job in Ireland and gave me opportunity to interact with Irish Native and to understand Irish work culture. It was fun working here
Typical Call Center environment. Nothing much to say about it. Average work conditions. Very repressive, monotonous work. Company restructured at the New Year.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary
Highly reputable organization.
Friendly colleagues.

Flexible Timings.

Good Pay.

Increments can be achieved as per performance.

Supportive superiors. .
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
nothing
This was the most enjoyable job that I ever had, I really enjoyed working with everyone in our team, we all worked really well together. I learned a lot of new skills from my manager who I will always admire as she showed great leadership skills and was always there to lend an ear.
The hardest part of the job was that it was not a permnament position, this meant that my hours varied and I didn't have a steady income to my desire.

Unfortunately, due to the call centre closing its doors, I was made redundant.
The management is poor, there are zero opportunities for advancement and the company don't look after their staff.

The only saving grace was that I worked with a strong team in my own department.
Pros
Good Department
Cons
Everything else
An energetic and vibrant company, which through innovation and vision, set new industry standards which became the benchmark for competitors, just an overall great place to work.
This job position helped and built my confidence in meeting and talking to people (clients and customers) from diverse races and culture. The management of the company is awesome. I love my co-workers, and there is a mutual working relationship amongst us all. The hardest part of the job is meeting your demographic expectations and target. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and talking to people of different race and culture
Pros
Transport fare is catered for
Cons
Could be a tough day under harsh weather conditions
It was a great atmosphere, I have learned so many thing especially time management and the people working with me was from different countries, they were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was to find certain specific target group.
Convenient but repetitive job. Work life balance is good as hours are completely personalized, however the nature of the work is extremely repetitive and draining.