Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Caring and supportive

12 June 2019
I have worked for Kare Plan as a care assistant for a year now. I have found them to be the most efficient and caring company to work for. They have given me the hours I wish to work and would bend over backwards to help their staff in any way they can. As I pride myself on being a good caring person it is very nice to have the company you work for with the same values. My manager is very supportive and available should I need her however if you are doing your job as you are supposed to there is little need to be in constant contact. Just knowing they are there is enough. I would highly recommend this company both for staff and clients.
Pros
Good pay, efficient and supportive.
Cons
11 February 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Quando eu cheguei do Brasil, comecei a trabalhar na Kareplan como care assistant, foi uma empresa que abriu as portas para uma profissional recem chegada, sem experiencia, mas com muita vontade de aprender e fazer um bom trabalho. A escala de trabalho sempre foi de acordo com a minha disponibilidade, onde tive que conciliar escola e trabalho, e nunca tive problemas com folgas ou pagamentos. Equipe muito empenhada em desenvolver um bom trabalho, focada nos clientes. Isso pra mim foi o que mais me deixou feliz.
25 July 2019
Same role
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I started with Karplan in 2018 interview was so easy they barely review anyone. They would employ anyone literally everyone was so nice to beggin with dont get me wrong other girls thats i knew that worked for Kareplan were lovely most of them anyway. they have no team work between any of the workers you have to do it all yourself everything is done by yourself if you want something you have to get it etc. One question i ask is why with every company lately not one person is secure in their job anymore seemingly from my point of view your assigned hours each week or two weeks depending on when your roster is done out but gradually Kareplan takes your hours away from you. If you ring in sick they dont care your shouted very ignorantly at because its your fault they cannot get sorry i meant KEEP the staff. There looking for staff but yet cannot give hours to the staff they have. You do not matter to them just once the calls are covered doesnt matter. The amount of stories ive heard and now does everyone know why there pay rate is so high they keep you long enough to affect there pockets. They recruit people because apparently companies get paid for recruiting people so therefore seemingly alot of companies are doing it but i can only speak from my experience working with Kareplan. At some stage you will be delighted with all the hours until then they start pressuring you into calls more calls because there stuck thats alot of pressure especially when your trying to get from house to house day or night they dont care again i completely understand and i have every respect - more...
12 June 2019
Same location
Carer (Current Employee) - Wicklow Town, County Wicklow
I started with Kareplan in November 2018 it was the best decision I ever made moving to Kareplan my manager is very friendly approachable and very supportive and in my eyes cares utmost for us as carers and especially the clients. The girls in the office are very friendly and listens and are very supportive.and will always do there best to accommodate us I absolutely love working with Kareplan and I have to say the Dublin office are also very friendly and supportive and would help you out in any way they can just like the Wicklow office cannot fault them at all .
Pros
Great salary mileage allowance company phone flexible hours management and staff excellent
Cons