Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Great company to work for with brilliant office support.

22 February 2018
One of the best companies i have worked for, Our needs are listened to. Rosters to suit my availability. Great office support. Any issues with clients are dealt with in a timely manner.
Pros
Fuel Bonus and flexibility of hours
28 November 2019
Same role
Carer (Current Employee) - South Dublin, County Dublin
Awful place to work I had a fantastic manager until this company let them go and it is being run into the ground my new manager talks to us like we are dirt on her shoe and has no idea what she is doing myself and a lot of my colleagues have spoke and we are out of there after Christmas time. I love my clients but there are so many companies hiring in that will actually respect you.
12 June 2019
Same role
Carer (Current Employee) - Wicklow Town, County Wicklow
I started with Kareplan in November 2018 it was the best decision I ever made moving to Kareplan my manager is very friendly approachable and very supportive and in my eyes cares utmost for us as carers and especially the clients. The girls in the office are very friendly and listens and are very supportive.and will always do there best to accommodate us I absolutely love working with Kareplan and I have to say the Dublin office are also very friendly and supportive and would help you out in any way they can just like the Wicklow office cannot fault them at all .
Pros
Great salary mileage allowance company phone flexible hours management and staff excellent
Cons
21 May 2020
Office Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company