Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Great company to work for 😀

12 June 2019
I started with Kareplan in November 2018 it was the best decision I ever made moving to Kareplan my manager is very friendly approachable and very supportive and in my eyes cares utmost for us as carers and especially the clients. The girls in the office are very friendly and listens and are very supportive.and will always do there best to accommodate us I absolutely love working with Kareplan and I have to say the Dublin office are also very friendly and supportive and would help you out in any way they can just like the Wicklow office cannot fault them at all .
Pros
Great salary mileage allowance company phone flexible hours management and staff excellent
Cons
28 November 2019
Same role
Carer (Current Employee) - South Dublin, County Dublin
Awful place to work I had a fantastic manager until this company let them go and it is being run into the ground my new manager talks to us like we are dirt on her shoe and has no idea what she is doing myself and a lot of my colleagues have spoke and we are out of there after Christmas time. I love my clients but there are so many companies hiring in that will actually respect you.
22 February 2018
Same role
Carer (Current Employee) - Co. Dublin
One of the best companies i have worked for, Our needs are listened to. Rosters to suit my availability. Great office support. Any issues with clients are dealt with in a timely manner.
Pros
Fuel Bonus and flexibility of hours
12 June 2019
Same location
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Wicklow
I have worked for Kare Plan as a care assistant for a year now. I have found them to be the most efficient and caring company to work for. They have given me the hours I wish to work and would bend over backwards to help their staff in any way they can. As I pride myself on being a good caring person it is very nice to have the company you work for with the same values. My manager is very supportive and available should I need her however if you are doing your job as you are supposed to there is little need to be in constant contact. Just knowing they are there is enough. I would highly recommend this company both for staff and clients.
Pros
Good pay, efficient and supportive.
Cons