Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Great Company to Work For

21 May 2020
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company
9 July 2019
Same roleSame location
office staff (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had worked at Kare Plan for a few years before moving on to another career. My experience with the company was extremely positive overall. During my time there I was given plenty of opportunities at different roles in the business along with the training and support need to take on these tasks. I started on the monitoring team which was great as I got to speak to most of the companies wonderful care staff and some of the very nice clients they look after. This was a great start for me as someone new in the industry because it helped advance my communication and problem solving abilities.

After some time working there I was by asked the directors if i would like to have a go at being a scheduler. It is a good feeling to have worked in a place where your work is noticed by the heads of the company. The scheduling team are great. They work together with carers, clients and their families to ensure the clients needs are met. The people in the office are a brilliant team to work with and they are very supportive. When anyone was in need of help for whatever reason they would all bolster around them and help them. The family atmosphere really shined through in times like that and is something more companies should try to create.
Pros
Great advancement opportunities, supportive management
Cons
5 March 2020
Same location
Rapid Responder (Current Employee) - Dublin
You have to be willing to be a team member when working for this company. The company director is very firm but very fair and will help you in any way she can within reason. Do not expect to get the run of the mill here, they are more than willing to accommadate you as long as you are willing to return the favour.
Pros
Good fuel allowance, very flexible to suit your personal life demands
Cons
Schedules can be dis-organised at times
11 February 2020
Same location
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Quando eu cheguei do Brasil, comecei a trabalhar na Kareplan como care assistant, foi uma empresa que abriu as portas para uma profissional recem chegada, sem experiencia, mas com muita vontade de aprender e fazer um bom trabalho. A escala de trabalho sempre foi de acordo com a minha disponibilidade, onde tive que conciliar escola e trabalho, e nunca tive problemas com folgas ou pagamentos. Equipe muito empenhada em desenvolver um bom trabalho, focada nos clientes. Isso pra mim foi o que mais me deixou feliz.