Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Great company to work for

13 June 2019
I'm with kareplan since September 2018. Had worked in the disability sector for 8 years and decided i wanted to try the homecare side. I am so happy i chose kareplan to work for as they have made my experience so far in this sector enjoyable and rewarding. The management are kind empathetic and listen to their staff. The girls in the Limerick office go above and beyond for both the clients and the carers. The monitoring team in Dublin are always ready to listen and help out when and if needed. I have nothing but good things to say about this company and am loving my job.
Pros
Friendly helpful staff, milage allowance, free uniforms
Cons
21 May 2020
Office Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company
5 March 2020
Rapid Responder (Current Employee) - Dublin
You have to be willing to be a team member when working for this company. The company director is very firm but very fair and will help you in any way she can within reason. Do not expect to get the run of the mill here, they are more than willing to accommadate you as long as you are willing to return the favour.
Pros
Good fuel allowance, very flexible to suit your personal life demands
Cons
Schedules can be dis-organised at times
11 February 2020
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Quando eu cheguei do Brasil, comecei a trabalhar na Kareplan como care assistant, foi uma empresa que abriu as portas para uma profissional recem chegada, sem experiencia, mas com muita vontade de aprender e fazer um bom trabalho. A escala de trabalho sempre foi de acordo com a minha disponibilidade, onde tive que conciliar escola e trabalho, e nunca tive problemas com folgas ou pagamentos. Equipe muito empenhada em desenvolver um bom trabalho, focada nos clientes. Isso pra mim foi o que mais me deixou feliz.