Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

15 February 2018
Kare plan is a great place to work as a care assistant, they really listen to you and what your available to work. The whole team from the office are really friendly and the supervisors are very supportive.
Pros
fuel bonus paid to all care staff
22 August 2018
Same roleSame location
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Worked with Kare Plan for years as a carer before I left to pursue a different career. From the start they suported me up until I finished up. Any issues I had, I would go to them and it would be resolved that day. HR are very easy to deal with. All office staff are very freindly and inviting and you never feel like a burden. I would recomend anyone looking for a nice family company to work for to apply!
Pros
Benefits constant support events thruout the year
Cons
21 May 2020
Same location
Office Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company
5 March 2020
Same location
Rapid Responder (Current Employee) - Dublin
You have to be willing to be a team member when working for this company. The company director is very firm but very fair and will help you in any way she can within reason. Do not expect to get the run of the mill here, they are more than willing to accommadate you as long as you are willing to return the favour.
Pros
Good fuel allowance, very flexible to suit your personal life demands
Cons
Schedules can be dis-organised at times