Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Unprofessional and cruel

5 February 2019
Kare Plan say they have been around for 10 years but it is false information because they have only been around for 3 years. in the last 10 years they have been a sweet shop, a cleaning company and now a care company.

The management is very bad. Probably one of the worst I have seen before and you can understand why they lose a lot of staff and have to hire as quickly as they can to fill in the gaps. You hear more about the company losing people than actually doing anything positive. They are constantly looking for care staff and believe me they will take on anyone. Your salary is never paid without an issue....there is always something wrong with it and there is always someone new working in accounts. There is also always someone new in hr and its difficult to get a hold of on the phone and if you email them be sure to be waiting at least a week to be answered. The managers are probably the biggest downfall in there. If you change the managers the company would actually be a nice place to work in but because they don't know what they are doing the office staff are running around confused all the time. The training school is nice but the courses are not by kare plan even though they say they are. they are done by a different company but just put on in the training school. Just when you thought you had enough to be dealing with they also force you to do these extra courses online and its all the time. no other care company does this. The managers are very rude and one of them loves the sound of her own voice because all you do hear is shouting when you go in
 - more...
Pros
training school, monitoring team, man in accounts, double up teams
Cons
unstable hours, unprofessionalism, everything else
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd
13 February 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry you feel this way. We welcome you to email us at hr@kareplan.ie and we can look at working together to rectify the issues you have had.

Kare Plan HR Team
11 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Quando eu cheguei do Brasil, comecei a trabalhar na Kareplan como care assistant, foi uma empresa que abriu as portas para uma profissional recem chegada, sem experiencia, mas com muita vontade de aprender e fazer um bom trabalho. A escala de trabalho sempre foi de acordo com a minha disponibilidade, onde tive que conciliar escola e trabalho, e nunca tive problemas com folgas ou pagamentos. Equipe muito empenhada em desenvolver um bom trabalho, focada nos clientes. Isso pra mim foi o que mais me deixou feliz.
25 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I started with Karplan in 2018 interview was so easy they barely review anyone. They would employ anyone literally everyone was so nice to beggin with dont get me wrong other girls thats i knew that worked for Kareplan were lovely most of them anyway. they have no team work between any of the workers you have to do it all yourself everything is done by yourself if you want something you have to get it etc. One question i ask is why with every company lately not one person is secure in their job anymore seemingly from my point of view your assigned hours each week or two weeks depending on when your roster is done out but gradually Kareplan takes your hours away from you. If you ring in sick they dont care your shouted very ignorantly at because its your fault they cannot get sorry i meant KEEP the staff. There looking for staff but yet cannot give hours to the staff they have. You do not matter to them just once the calls are covered doesnt matter. The amount of stories ive heard and now does everyone know why there pay rate is so high they keep you long enough to affect there pockets. They recruit people because apparently companies get paid for recruiting people so therefore seemingly alot of companies are doing it but i can only speak from my experience working with Kareplan. At some stage you will be delighted with all the hours until then they start pressuring you into calls more calls because there stuck thats alot of pressure especially when your trying to get from house to house day or night they dont care again i completely understand and i have every respect - more...
21 May 2020
Same location
Office Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company