Kare Plan Ltd
Kare Plan Ltd Employee Review

Wonderful company

15 August 2018
Great place to work. I had a wonderful time working with the staff, the directors were very approachable and supportive. The team there are very caring about their clients. I always felt a part of a tight knit team while I worked for Kareplan.
Pros
Great support
11 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Quando eu cheguei do Brasil, comecei a trabalhar na Kareplan como care assistant, foi uma empresa que abriu as portas para uma profissional recem chegada, sem experiencia, mas com muita vontade de aprender e fazer um bom trabalho. A escala de trabalho sempre foi de acordo com a minha disponibilidade, onde tive que conciliar escola e trabalho, e nunca tive problemas com folgas ou pagamentos. Equipe muito empenhada em desenvolver um bom trabalho, focada nos clientes. Isso pra mim foi o que mais me deixou feliz.
25 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I started with Karplan in 2018 interview was so easy they barely review anyone. They would employ anyone literally everyone was so nice to beggin with dont get me wrong other girls thats i knew that worked for Kareplan were lovely most of them anyway. they have no team work between any of the workers you have to do it all yourself everything is done by yourself if you want something you have to get it etc. One question i ask is why with every company lately not one person is secure in their job anymore seemingly from my point of view your assigned hours each week or two weeks depending on when your roster is done out but gradually Kareplan takes your hours away from you. If you ring in sick they dont care your shouted very ignorantly at because its your fault they cannot get sorry i meant KEEP the staff. There looking for staff but yet cannot give hours to the staff they have. You do not matter to them just once the calls are covered doesnt matter. The amount of stories ive heard and now does everyone know why there pay rate is so high they keep you long enough to affect there pockets. They recruit people because apparently companies get paid for recruiting people so therefore seemingly alot of companies are doing it but i can only speak from my experience working with Kareplan. At some stage you will be delighted with all the hours until then they start pressuring you into calls more calls because there stuck thats alot of pressure especially when your trying to get from house to house day or night they dont care again i completely understand and i have every respect - more...
21 May 2020
Same location
Office Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company