Kare Plan Ltd

Care Assistant6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
Featured review
Kare Plan Ltd selected this as a representative review
You have to be willing to be a team member when working for this company. The company director is very firm but very fair and will help you in any way she can within reason. Do not expect to get the run of the mill here, they are more than willing to accommadate you as long as you are willing to return the favour.
Pros
Good fuel allowance, very flexible to suit your personal life demands
Cons
Schedules can be dis-organised at times
Quando eu cheguei do Brasil, comecei a trabalhar na Kareplan como care assistant, foi uma empresa que abriu as portas para uma profissional recem chegada, sem experiencia, mas com muita vontade de aprender e fazer um bom trabalho. A escala de trabalho sempre foi de acordo com a minha disponibilidade, onde tive que conciliar escola e trabalho, e nunca tive problemas com folgas ou pagamentos. Equipe muito empenhada em desenvolver um bom trabalho, focada nos clientes. Isso pra mim foi o que mais me deixou feliz.
I started with Karplan in 2018 interview was so easy they barely review anyone. They would employ anyone literally everyone was so nice to beggin with dont get me wrong other girls thats i knew that worked for Kareplan were lovely most of them anyway. they have no team work between any of the workers you have to do it all yourself everything is done by yourself if you want something you have to get it etc. One question i ask is why with every company lately not one person is secure in their job anymore seemingly from my point of view your assigned hours each week or two weeks depending on when your roster is done out but gradually Kareplan takes your hours away from you. If you ring in sick they dont care your shouted very ignorantly at because its your fault they cannot get sorry i meant KEEP the staff. There looking for staff but yet cannot give hours to the staff they have. You do not matter to them just once the calls are covered doesnt matter. The amount of stories ive heard and now does everyone know why there pay rate is so high they keep you long enough to affect there pockets. They recruit people because apparently companies get paid for recruiting people so therefore seemingly alot of companies are doing it but i can only speak from my experience working with Kareplan. At some stage you will be delighted with all the hours until then they start pressuring you into calls more calls because there stuck thats alot of pressure especially when your trying to get from house to house day or night they dont care again i completely understand and i have every respect - more...
I have worked for Kare Plan as a care assistant for a year now. I have found them to be the most efficient and caring company to work for. They have given me the hours I wish to work and would bend over backwards to help their staff in any way they can. As I pride myself on being a good caring person it is very nice to have the company you work for with the same values. My manager is very supportive and available should I need her however if you are doing your job as you are supposed to there is little need to be in constant contact. Just knowing they are there is enough. I would highly recommend this company both for staff and clients.
Pros
Good pay, efficient and supportive.
Cons
Kare Plan say they have been around for 10 years but it is false information because they have only been around for 3 years. in the last 10 years they have been a sweet shop, a cleaning company and now a care company. The management is very bad. Probably one of the worst I have seen before and you can understand why they lose a lot of staff and have to hire as quickly as they can to fill in the gaps. You hear more about the company losing people than actually doing anything positive. They are constantly looking for care staff and believe me they will take on anyone. Your salary is never paid without an issue....there is always something wrong with it and there is always someone new working in accounts. There is also always someone new in hr and its difficult to get a hold of on the phone and if you email them be sure to be waiting at least a week to be answered. The managers are probably the biggest downfall in there. If you change the managers the company would actually be a nice place to work in but because they don't know what they are doing the office staff are running around confused all the time. The training school is nice but the courses are not by kare plan even though they say they are. they are done by a different company but just put on in the training school. Just when you thought you had enough to be dealing with they also force you to do these extra courses online and its all the time. no other care company does this. The managers are very rude and one of them loves the sound of her own voice because all you do hear is shouting when you go in - more...
Pros
training school, monitoring team, man in accounts, double up teams
Cons
unstable hours, unprofessionalism, everything else
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd
13 February 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry you feel this way. We welcome you to email us at hr@kareplan.ie and we can look at working together to rectify the issues you have had.Kare Plan HR Team
Great place to work. I had a wonderful time working with the staff, the directors were very approachable and supportive. The team there are very caring about their clients. I always felt a part of a tight knit team while I worked for Kareplan.
Pros
Great support
Worked at Kate plan for years, treated very badly in the end, wages all the time was wrong they don’t appreciate staff, give you a pay raise and then take it back, very poor company to work for, also always where changing the name of the company, switching from cleaning companies to sweet shops to care agency, which ever company was doing best they would leave the others behind. Manager very hard to talk to wouldn’t listen to any concerns only interested in making money , also not only treated staff bad they also treated service user extremely bad. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone, unless the management has been changed or they have had a personality transplant.
Pros
Nons
Cons
Working with service users
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd
13 February 2019
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kare Plan Ltd?