Kare Plan Ltd

Caregiver3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
Featured review
Kare Plan Ltd selected this as a representative review
You have to be willing to be a team member when working for this company. The company director is very firm but very fair and will help you in any way she can within reason. Do not expect to get the run of the mill here, they are more than willing to accommadate you as long as you are willing to return the favour.
Pros
Good fuel allowance, very flexible to suit your personal life demands
Cons
Schedules can be dis-organised at times
Awful place to work I had a fantastic manager until this company let them go and it is being run into the ground my new manager talks to us like we are dirt on her shoe and has no idea what she is doing myself and a lot of my colleagues have spoke and we are out of there after Christmas time. I love my clients but there are so many companies hiring in that will actually respect you.
I started with Kareplan in November 2018 it was the best decision I ever made moving to Kareplan my manager is very friendly approachable and very supportive and in my eyes cares utmost for us as carers and especially the clients. The girls in the office are very friendly and listens and are very supportive.and will always do there best to accommodate us I absolutely love working with Kareplan and I have to say the Dublin office are also very friendly and supportive and would help you out in any way they can just like the Wicklow office cannot fault them at all .
Pros
Great salary mileage allowance company phone flexible hours management and staff excellent
Cons
One of the best companies i have worked for, Our needs are listened to. Rosters to suit my availability. Great office support. Any issues with clients are dealt with in a timely manner.
Pros
Fuel Bonus and flexibility of hours