Kare Plan Ltd

Kare Plan Ltd Culture reviews

I have worked in Kare Plan since 2019. from day one i have always felt included as part of the team. This family run company holds great value on supporting staff and providing flexibility. Directors and management are always supportive and approachable and regularly acknowledge care staffs contribution to the company. I would highly recommend taking a position with this company.
Pros
good fuel allowance, very supportive atmosphere, flexibility
Cons
Great place to work. From the Directors to Client Care Mangers, Schedulers and carers everyone is friendly and approachable. I feel fully supported and know there is always someone there to help if I need it. I would highly recommend this company
Great place to work. I had a wonderful time working with the staff, the directors were very approachable and supportive. The team there are very caring about their clients. I always felt a part of a tight knit team while I worked for Kareplan.
Pros
Great support
Kare plan is a great place to work as a care assistant, they really listen to you and what your available to work. The whole team from the office are really friendly and the supervisors are very supportive.
Pros
fuel bonus paid to all care staff