Kare Plan Ltd

Kare Plan Ltd Management reviews

I have worked in Kare Plan since 2019. from day one i have always felt included as part of the team. This family run company holds great value on supporting staff and providing flexibility. Directors and management are always supportive and approachable and regularly acknowledge care staffs contribution to the company. I would highly recommend taking a position with this company.
Pros
good fuel allowance, very supportive atmosphere, flexibility
Cons
Worked for kareplan for a short period of time have to say at first seemed like a nice place to work however turned out to be the worst .The worse part about the company are the owners and the care manger / scedulers They are totally not fair at all to carers and speak badly of them behind there backs if mangement make a mistake they put the blame on carers or new office staff to make them self look better .They have a very high turn over of carers and office staff and seem to only keep carers that they need to keep the buisness going or that are in there click .Office staff are not good at there jobs at all speak badly about clients , carers and other staff meembers daily very toxic evoirment to work in they will only keep you if you are in there click it doesnt matter if your good at your job if they dont like you your gone .I would never recomend this company to anyone they are very fake and tell you what you want to hear many other care companies that will look after you .Care manger has been report many times for the way she spoke carers and clients nothing said as she is in there click .Sceduler who is currently still employed there is one of the worst scedulers that i have meet and has been said many times in conversation however is dissmissed as she is friends with mangment . Stay clear of this company please dont give the time of day .Toxic .Worked in kaerplan as carer have to say working made suffer with depersion and aniexty daily left dir to this .Had nice carers and 1 or 2 nice office staff but got rid of them Lovely clients and families that say the - more...
Pros
Nice carers and clients
Cons
Awful place to work I had a fantastic manager until this company let them go and it is being run into the ground my new manager talks to us like we are dirt on her shoe and has no idea what she is doing myself and a lot of my colleagues have spoke and we are out of there after Christmas time. I love my clients but there are so many companies hiring in that will actually respect you.
I had worked at Kare Plan for a few years before moving on to another career. My experience with the company was extremely positive overall. During my time there I was given plenty of opportunities at different roles in the business along with the training and support need to take on these tasks. I started on the monitoring team which was great as I got to speak to most of the companies wonderful care staff and some of the very nice clients they look after. This was a great start for me as someone new in the industry because it helped advance my communication and problem solving abilities. After some time working there I was by asked the directors if i would like to have a go at being a scheduler. It is a good feeling to have worked in a place where your work is noticed by the heads of the company. The scheduling team are great. They work together with carers, clients and their families to ensure the clients needs are met. The people in the office are a brilliant team to work with and they are very supportive. When anyone was in need of help for whatever reason they would all bolster around them and help them. The family atmosphere really shined through in times like that and is something more companies should try to create.
Pros
Great advancement opportunities, supportive management
Cons
I'm with kareplan since September 2018. Had worked in the disability sector for 8 years and decided i wanted to try the homecare side. I am so happy i chose kareplan to work for as they have made my experience so far in this sector enjoyable and rewarding. The management are kind empathetic and listen to their staff. The girls in the Limerick office go above and beyond for both the clients and the carers. The monitoring team in Dublin are always ready to listen and help out when and if needed. I have nothing but good things to say about this company and am loving my job.
Pros
Friendly helpful staff, milage allowance, free uniforms
Cons
I started with Kareplan in November 2018 it was the best decision I ever made moving to Kareplan my manager is very friendly approachable and very supportive and in my eyes cares utmost for us as carers and especially the clients. The girls in the office are very friendly and listens and are very supportive.and will always do there best to accommodate us I absolutely love working with Kareplan and I have to say the Dublin office are also very friendly and supportive and would help you out in any way they can just like the Wicklow office cannot fault them at all .
Pros
Great salary mileage allowance company phone flexible hours management and staff excellent
Cons
Kare Plan say they have been around for 10 years but it is false information because they have only been around for 3 years. in the last 10 years they have been a sweet shop, a cleaning company and now a care company. The management is very bad. Probably one of the worst I have seen before and you can understand why they lose a lot of staff and have to hire as quickly as they can to fill in the gaps. You hear more about the company losing people than actually doing anything positive. They are constantly looking for care staff and believe me they will take on anyone. Your salary is never paid without an issue....there is always something wrong with it and there is always someone new working in accounts. There is also always someone new in hr and its difficult to get a hold of on the phone and if you email them be sure to be waiting at least a week to be answered. The managers are probably the biggest downfall in there. If you change the managers the company would actually be a nice place to work in but because they don't know what they are doing the office staff are running around confused all the time. The training school is nice but the courses are not by kare plan even though they say they are. they are done by a different company but just put on in the training school. Just when you thought you had enough to be dealing with they also force you to do these extra courses online and its all the time. no other care company does this. The managers are very rude and one of them loves the sound of her own voice because all you do hear is shouting when you go in - more...
Pros
training school, monitoring team, man in accounts, double up teams
Cons
unstable hours, unprofessionalism, everything else
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd
13 February 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry you feel this way. We welcome you to email us at hr@kareplan.ie and we can look at working together to rectify the issues you have had.Kare Plan HR Team
Worked at Kate plan for years, treated very badly in the end, wages all the time was wrong they don’t appreciate staff, give you a pay raise and then take it back, very poor company to work for, also always where changing the name of the company, switching from cleaning companies to sweet shops to care agency, which ever company was doing best they would leave the others behind. Manager very hard to talk to wouldn’t listen to any concerns only interested in making money , also not only treated staff bad they also treated service user extremely bad. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone, unless the management has been changed or they have had a personality transplant.
Pros
Nons
Cons
Working with service users
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd
13 February 2019
looking after the elderly and the young service users we go to people's own so so as they can stay at home for as long as possible and keep their independence for as long as possible .the management are very easy to work with and will go out of their way to help you. I would recommend people to try us and see the differences
Pros
fuel allowance