Kare Plan Ltd

Kare Plan Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

I started with Kareplan in November 2018 it was the best decision I ever made moving to Kareplan my manager is very friendly approachable and very supportive and in my eyes cares utmost for us as carers and especially the clients. The girls in the office are very friendly and listens and are very supportive.and will always do there best to accommodate us I absolutely love working with Kareplan and I have to say the Dublin office are also very friendly and supportive and would help you out in any way they can just like the Wicklow office cannot fault them at all .
Pros
Great salary mileage allowance company phone flexible hours management and staff excellent
Cons
Kare Plan say they have been around for 10 years but it is false information because they have only been around for 3 years. in the last 10 years they have been a sweet shop, a cleaning company and now a care company. The management is very bad. Probably one of the worst I have seen before and you can understand why they lose a lot of staff and have to hire as quickly as they can to fill in the gaps. You hear more about the company losing people than actually doing anything positive. They are constantly looking for care staff and believe me they will take on anyone. Your salary is never paid without an issue....there is always something wrong with it and there is always someone new working in accounts. There is also always someone new in hr and its difficult to get a hold of on the phone and if you email them be sure to be waiting at least a week to be answered. The managers are probably the biggest downfall in there. If you change the managers the company would actually be a nice place to work in but because they don't know what they are doing the office staff are running around confused all the time. The training school is nice but the courses are not by kare plan even though they say they are. they are done by a different company but just put on in the training school. Just when you thought you had enough to be dealing with they also force you to do these extra courses online and its all the time. no other care company does this. The managers are very rude and one of them loves the sound of her own voice because all you do hear is shouting when you go in - more...
Pros
training school, monitoring team, man in accounts, double up teams
Cons
unstable hours, unprofessionalism, everything else
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd
13 February 2019
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry you feel this way. We welcome you to email us at hr@kareplan.ie and we can look at working together to rectify the issues you have had.Kare Plan HR Team
Worked with Kare Plan for years as a carer before I left to pursue a different career. From the start they suported me up until I finished up. Any issues I had, I would go to them and it would be resolved that day. HR are very easy to deal with. All office staff are very freindly and inviting and you never feel like a burden. I would recomend anyone looking for a nice family company to work for to apply!
Pros
Benefits constant support events thruout the year
Cons
Worked at Kate plan for years, treated very badly in the end, wages all the time was wrong they don’t appreciate staff, give you a pay raise and then take it back, very poor company to work for, also always where changing the name of the company, switching from cleaning companies to sweet shops to care agency, which ever company was doing best they would leave the others behind. Manager very hard to talk to wouldn’t listen to any concerns only interested in making money , also not only treated staff bad they also treated service user extremely bad. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone, unless the management has been changed or they have had a personality transplant.
Pros
Nons
Cons
Working with service users
Official response from Kare Plan Ltd