Kare Plan Ltd

Kare Plan Ltd Work-life balance reviews

I've been working with Kare Plan for the past two years and have loved working with them. Obviously with the pandemic things have been stressful at times but there's always someone to talk to about any concerns I have had. I love the way they are a family business and not a franchise like most other agencies. The directors are lovely and genuine when talking to you. A great company to work for.
Pros
Fuel allowance, encouraged to upskill, support
Cons
Worked with Kare Plan for years as a carer before I left to pursue a different career. From the start they suported me up until I finished up. Any issues I had, I would go to them and it would be resolved that day. HR are very easy to deal with. All office staff are very freindly and inviting and you never feel like a burden. I would recomend anyone looking for a nice family company to work for to apply!
Pros
Benefits constant support events thruout the year
Cons
looking after the elderly and the young service users we go to people's own so so as they can stay at home for as long as possible and keep their independence for as long as possible .the management are very easy to work with and will go out of their way to help you. I would recommend people to try us and see the differences
Pros
fuel allowance