Kare Plus

Kare Plus Employee Reviews

Very good communication between managers and staff. Great work benefits. Good pay and weekend pay. Paid Mileage. The most enjoyable part of the Job is the satisfaction of knowing you have helped somebody in their day to day life who are unable to help themselves.
Been with Kare plus almost a year now. Ive had a few personal issues during this tine, but the co ordinators have been very understanding and supportive as have the supervisors. You are not pressurised to take on extra hours like most companies. Would definitely recommend Kare plus.
Pros
Decent pay +travel expenses, supportive staff, rotas to suit your home life.
Cons
Takes awhile to build your hours up.
Such a lovely company to work for, the office staff are so nice, very supportive and I feel comfortable discussing anything with them. The pay could be better, but we get paid on time and from what i have heard about other agencies I'm very lucky to be part of the Kareplus team.
Very nice company to work with. Good pay and always on time. Nice managers. Lovely clients in my area. Mileage and good bonus incentives. Flexible hours
Pros
Flexible, good pay, travel expenses, weekly pay
Cons
unsociable hours at times, but that is the nature of the job
This company is a lovely one to work for. Management are very nice and helpful, and we receive great in-field support from our care Supervisor. The rate of pay is a good bit higher than most other companies and the mileage we get every week is a nice bonus, this was what really sold me when applying for this company. Weekend work is a requirement, but that is to be expected in this kind of job as it the nature of the job and management are normally very good for scheduling time off for us every week.
Kare Plus Wexford are a great company to work for. Very competitive salary for the industry, great work-life balance and lovely supportive office staff. Would highly recommend this company to anyone working in care looking for a change or to progress in their career.
Managed very badly. They say they are there for you but they don’t see you or contact you from one end of the year to the next unless they want something from you. Care plans never read and clients never contacted to tell a change of time
no sense of support or team work from management. Bullying causing stress from management. not a caring or considerate environment to work in. if there was support and feeling of working as part of a team then stress levels would be lower. management have no consideration for the carers out in the field. very disappointing in this line of work to have the lack of support needed to carry out your daily routines.
This company was absolutely horrible to work for. I worked there for 4 months and they constantly have you working I worked 7 days a week contest with no choice. Management are terrible they are no help and give no support. When you ring looking for support with a client you do not get it. I would not recommend working with this company my time with them has been awful. The way they treat employees and clients is appauling. I will not be recommending this company to anyone.
Pros
There are no pros.
Cons
Long hours, constant working, constant phone calls from collegues and management, office staff.