Kare Plus

Kare Plus Employee Reviews

Excellent
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mayo21 February 2020
Such a lovely company to work for, the office staff are so nice, very supportive and I feel comfortable discussing anything with them. The pay could be better, but we get paid on time and from what i have heard about other agencies I'm very lucky to be part of the Kareplus team.
Good company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wexford3 January 2020
Very nice company to work with. Good pay and always on time. Nice managers. Lovely clients in my area. Mileage and good bonus incentives. Flexible hours
Pros
Flexible, good pay, travel expenses, weekly pay
Cons
unsociable hours at times, but that is the nature of the job
Great company to work for
HCA (Current Employee) –  Wexford17 December 2019
Kare Plus Wexford are a great company to work for. Very competitive salary for the industry, great work-life balance and lovely supportive office staff. Would highly recommend this company to anyone working in care looking for a change or to progress in their career.
Not great
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wexford9 December 2019
Managed very badly. They say they are there for you but they don’t see you or contact you from one end of the year to the next unless they want something from you. Care plans never read and clients never contacted to tell a change of time
Poor management structure
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wexford6 December 2019
no sense of support or team work from management. Bullying causing stress from management. not a caring or considerate environment to work in. if there was support and feeling of working as part of a team then stress levels would be lower. management have no consideration for the carers out in the field. very disappointing in this line of work to have the lack of support needed to carry out your daily routines.
Awful company
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wexford28 April 2019
This company was absolutely horrible to work for. I worked there for 4 months and they constantly have you working I worked 7 days a week contest with no choice. Management are terrible they are no help and give no support. When you ring looking for support with a client you do not get it.
I would not recommend working with this company my time with them has been awful. The way they treat employees and clients is appauling. I will not be recommending this company to anyone.
Pros
There are no pros.
Cons
Long hours, constant working, constant phone calls from collegues and management, office staff.