Kare Plus

Kare Plus Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

This company is a lovely one to work for. Management are very nice and helpful, and we receive great in-field support from our care Supervisor. The rate of pay is a good bit higher than most other companies and the mileage we get every week is a nice bonus, this was what really sold me when applying for this company. Weekend work is a requirement, but that is to be expected in this kind of job as it the nature of the job and management are normally very good for scheduling time off for us every week.
This is definitely the best company I have ever worked for not only do I have amazing clients who I’ve built strong relationships with but the management is great very flexible and very understanding and easy to approach unlike some places.
Pros
Travel expenses, acknowledges family time, great pay
Cons
Been with Kare plus almost a year now. Ive had a few personal issues during this tine, but the co ordinators have been very understanding and supportive as have the supervisors. You are not pressurised to take on extra hours like most companies. Would definitely recommend Kare plus.
Pros
Decent pay +travel expenses, supportive staff, rotas to suit your home life.
Cons
Takes awhile to build your hours up.
no sense of support or team work from management. Bullying causing stress from management. not a caring or considerate environment to work in. if there was support and feeling of working as part of a team then stress levels would be lower. management have no consideration for the carers out in the field. very disappointing in this line of work to have the lack of support needed to carry out your daily routines.
This company was absolutely horrible to work for. I worked there for 4 months and they constantly have you working I worked 7 days a week contest with no choice. Management are terrible they are no help and give no support. When you ring looking for support with a client you do not get it. I would not recommend working with this company my time with them has been awful. The way they treat employees and clients is appauling. I will not be recommending this company to anyone.
Pros
There are no pros.
Cons
Long hours, constant working, constant phone calls from collegues and management, office staff.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kare Plus?
  1. Healthcare Assistant