KBC Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews
Work was grand. People were good.There might have been a little too much procedure and not enough actual work done. But was probably because it is a bank.
Working at KBC was a very great experience. Many of my work partners were nice and easy going, this made working at my department very calming to be fair. The competitive environment inspired me to work harder and make more sales. The treatment of staff was also amazing. Conversing with bosses was great, they were always open to help you with any situation at hand. Overall, working at KBC was by far my best place of employment
Pros
The canteen served great food an
Cons
Hours were from mid - day to night
A typical day is busy and productive. I learned to work really well on my own and also as part of a team. Excellent management and workplace. It is a good place to develop.
Fast paced enviroment, learned alot of skills in this role, computer skils, time management. We do a spin the wheel on fridays to win an hour off as part of the employe engagement.
Busy days
Constantly learning

Proactive management

Friendly and helpful culture

Hardest part was not seeing the fruition of my work as I was on a 6 month contract.

Reviewing processes and working with diverse teams to improve processes.
I worked here briefly at the end of my summer. I enjoyed my experience here. It was an ideal job as I was heading into college. The days you worked were very flexible and you were payed very quickly.
Pros
flexible
Cons
long hours on your feet with short breaks
Minimal training for the role and poor practices when dealing with borrowers.
ineffective methods of reducing calls and complaints.

Poor all round attitude.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Calling strategy
challenging but rewarding could have a better work life balance but this is how business are now a days, over all great experience but slower to get process's correct
Pros
good benefits
Cons
work life balance
KBC will train you rapidly, and expand your responsibilities to fill whatever they feel is in your ability. This is a positive, as it means there's a lot of opportunities for self-growth, if you're willing to put in the work. You'll also be exposed to a lot of inter-departmental requirements as a developer, and this will be the hardest part of the job, as you will need to make sure there's no one missing a check or balance.
Good exposure to many different areas.
Worked with many different teams and other contractors there.

Extremely poor communication and management practices.

Documentation non existant.

Overall morale and atmosphere could be greatly improved, though quietly positive at times.

Alot of red tape and barriers when trying to implement change inc at management level.

Lack of future prospects and job security.
Pros
Subsitised canteen
Cons
No job security, poor management practices
On a short contract, I did not learn enough to write a thorough review, but there was great team spirit and plenty of fun in the workplace.
Pros
Good team spirit
Cons
Commute