KC Peaches

KC Peaches Employee Reviews

My Routine in the morning usually is busy, a lot of things to do, we have a short time at 07:00 am, everything has to be done because of the guests ( breakfast) at 08:20 I can take the short break around 15 min. at 09:30 I have to take out the breakfast and wait for the delivery brings all the food and prepare for lunchtime 12:00. We have such a gret team, everybody helps each other. The hardest part for us is on Thursday because we have chefs and desserts and sometimes the delivery is a delay. The most Enjoyable is on Friday usually everybody is more relax and we can make jokes and laughs and we have special days, every month one country is represented through food, the guests love that.
Pros
flexible Hours
Cons
low salary
I worked there for one year, i was very happy, the amibent is very friendly, all people are lovely and respectful, if you need to start a job in Dublin this is the local
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Don't have opportunity to became a chef if you are kp
Lovely, small team to work with and lots of room to grow. Definitely enjoyed my time there, as it was a wonderful experience overall. Office was a bit small, but created a close-knit group.
Good for Part time work during college. Flexible hours to suit schedule and exams and assignments. Friendly team Busy and face paced environment Good food
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Changeable hours
Buena empresa en la que trabajar, tiene un buen sistema de organizaciĂłn del trabajo
While working here I built upon my existing waitressing experience, as this restaurant was double the size of my last place of work in this kind of position. The work was not difficult, but you were required to run a lot with dishes etc. Tips were average, management was in flux a lot of the time.
Pros
Free lunch, city centre location
Cons
15 minute breaks on up to 9 hour shifts
Hard work , learned quickly.I only work once a week for work experience in Transition Year.Every Friday to be exact. Good with customers. Fast on till. Serve quick and clean. Satisfied.
Pros
Free lunches
WORKING WITH KC PEACHES WAS VERY NICE AND GOOD, it's provide you a great work place with great opportunity. that mean you can expect bright future with that.
Working in KC Peaches was an amazing experience I've learned so much as a barista and getting promoted as a supervisor was great to learn how to administrate a shop,the tills and the team members. The managers are very helpfull.
Pros
Review of the salary every 3 months.
Cons
Really busy every day.