Kearys Motor Group
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Kearys Motor Group Employee Reviews

Ireland12 reviews
Proactive in the use of current technology and work practices.
Exciting and flexible work envornment meeting changing business challenges and opportunities

Lots of opportuniites to develop and move within the business.

Management are approachable and understanding.

Pros
Easy location to access, Part of a business that values/appreciates each persons efforts. Free parking
Cons
No cons occur to me
This is a great place to work, with great personal benefits and friendly, approachable management, this really makes a difference, as you feel part of a team and not just a number.
Pros
4 day week
Love working here, really good team of people and clear goals and generous rewards, also do their best to look after staff!

Regular meetings and a really good vibe among the team
I love the fast paced environment.
Management are very approachable.

Progression is always the goal, Kearys Motor Group has loads of opportunities to progress
Pros
Locations, Lovely staff, free Coffee and Tea
Cons
Parking
Busy work environment with over 300 people across the dealerships. Everyone is very friendly. Strong on technology and process so always learning new systems and measuring performance regularly.
Pros
Working with great people. Good tech support and ongoing training.
Enjoyable place to work with supportive management, and continual opportunities to progress your career. The staff are so helpful here, and I have made some friends for life.
Pros
Supportive management, Friendly Staff, Employee Assistance Programme
Cons
Can be incredibly busy
Staff are just a number. Terrible gossiping going around even in management. Saw multiple people quit and others illegally fired in my employment.

I was told not to work here by many people and foolishly tried it. Take my advise and do not try it. Many better opportunities out there.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Working here is hard no planning or not very organized all pressure and very time consuming but still expect great results at the end of the working day no matter what and message from the service desk never gets passed down the line to mechanic so causing a lot of confusion
Great place to work. Great collaborative environment. Supportive and understanding management. Have seen plenty of examples of career progression within the organisation.
Pros
Career progression, supportive management.
Cons
Can be very busy.
I do not advise anyone, do not work here !!
I could tell you many bad experiences.

If I had to work here I would not go back. disgusting work environment, jerk people and subnormal bosses.
Unless you’re friendly with the people who work here you will not advance or progress. The atmosphere is toxic and the stress levels and unorganised environment are plain to see. Wouldn’t recommend as a career path.
Working as an motor apprentice is tough low wages and hard work to be done very nice staff and management very busy place to work for in the service department