Kearys Motor Group
Kearys Motor Group Employee Review

Toxic place

15 April 2020
I do not advise anyone, do not work here !! I could tell you many bad experiences. If I had to work here I would not go back. disgusting work environment, jerk people and subnormal bosses.
5 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Mechanic (Former Employee) - Cork
Staff are just a number. Terrible gossiping going around even in management. Saw multiple people quit and others illegally fired in my employment. I was told not to work here by many people and foolishly tried it. Take my advise and do not try it. Many better opportunities out there.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
4 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Mechanic (Former Employee) - Cork
Working here is hard no planning or not very organized all pressure and very time consuming but still expect great results at the end of the working day no matter what and message from the service desk never gets passed down the line to mechanic so causing a lot of confusion
8 September 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Cork
Proactive in the use of current technology and work practices.Exciting and flexible work envornment meeting changing business challenges and opportunitiesLots of opportuniites to develop and move within the business.Management are approachable and understanding.
Pros
Easy location to access, Part of a business that values/appreciates each persons efforts. Free parking
Cons
No cons occur to me