Keegan Group

Keegan Group Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews

A good place to work unfortunately the role did not suit or meet my expectations.

Very busy office with a wonderful team, who were very willing to help and train. Every day is different and I learned something each day. I think construction experience is a distinct advantage.

Pros

Lovely hours

Varied and interesting

I enjoyed the variety of tasks I was asked to do. If you are happy to work then it will be noticed and appreciated and you'll do well here. If you want an easy life, then maybe not. A great company to progress up and do well if you work and try your best.I learned that I can try anything, I might not be great at everything, but give it my best and that's recognized.

Fast paced and rewarding

I enjoy working at Keegans as its fast paced and no two days are the same. I find everyone friendly and extremely helpful. If you are hardworking and enjoy a challenge then you will fit right in. Support and advice is always available when needed.

Stay away

Stay away,this company is a joke they only pay whatever they want not what you actually work,they will ask to break the law as well .Don't trust anyone in there.

Pros

Cons

Unpaid hours, long hours, bad mangaement

Fast paced but enjoyable.

Made to feel welcome from the moment I came through the door. Helpful staff that are on hand to advise and help. Training was carried out from the word go, and any thing you need is done for you, There is always something to do, and no two days are the same, but the time flies by!

Avoid at all cost

It's definitely not a good company to work for. If you value your mental health, do not work for this company! The owner is NOT a good person. You will be verbally attacked for anything. His employees are afraid to blink for fear of the owner. The staff are not bad people, but very introverted.The payment is ridiculous. You work 50 hours a week for barely any money.Luckily I found a better opportunity and moved to a new company.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, low payment, verbal bullying, dangerous when have blasts

Kept busy, Good Job

Sound group of people in there, felt welcome when I started. Definitely kept busy and hours can be long, but that's how I like it and it's good to be part of company that has been kept busy during last few moths. Grateful to feel secure in my job

Definatly not a bad place to work. Not too many places will let you work on your on work initiative.

A good company to work for, something different every day, John Keegan is a very straight employer. If you have a good work ethic you will have absolutely no problem working here. If you want to work you'll be let work and be rewarded accordingly.

Pros

No micro managment very easy to get in contact with the owner of the company.

Cons

Some co workers bring moral down around the place.

Avoid at all cost

If you value your mental health do not work for this company. The Boss is a vile aggressive bully and long-term staff are not far behind him. All decent staff leave.

Cons

Boss is not a good person

This place is a joke , boss is a bully and only cares about the loads going out , always 2/3 ton over weight and an accident waiting to happen , 11/12 hr day Saturday is expected , no overtime pay

Pros

Cons

60hr week for basic pay

Avoid at all costs

Horrible place to work! Owner is not a good person! You will be verbally or physically attacked for anything. All staff are afraid to blink for fear of the owner. Was happy I didn’t have to spend long before a better opportunity arose.

Pros

Some decent staff

Cons

Owner

Wouldnt recommend it

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone as the pay is ridiculous working 60 hours a week for barley any money, management at the pre cast is not good as it take days or weeks for you to get the right things you need

fun workplace,

i learned how to drive a few vehicles and i enjoyed going to work everyday.the boss and the manager are very friendly and helpful .some work was hard but it was worth working there.

Pros

good boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keegan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Keegan Group with

Keegan Group reviews by location

Learn about Keegan Group in popular locations

• Keegan Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?