Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews

Ireland79 reviews

Essential

Work efficiently organised environment, highly productive community, In some sectors, individual performance is actively monitored which help achieve targets and still time which maybe as a result of range of things is quantified and it adversely affect the individual performance, of which one maybe required to explain the reasons behind the drop in performance.

Potential for career progression if motivated

In my opinion there is potential for each employee to progress in their career if they are dedicated and motivated. Managers spot talent and encourage

Excellent environment and staff

Working with Keelings was an excellent start of my career. I have leaned a lot too. From the top management to the staff everyone was friendly and helpful. I had to leave Keelings because I moved to Navan and the travelling distance was too long.

Pros

Free lunch for busy peroids

Cons

Long hours seasonal times only

Enjoyable but underpaid

Working at kelings can be enjoyable but for the money you receive they cannot expect people to work with quality. With current inflation they need to higher their wages to keep staff

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Bad management

toxic

an absolutely toxic work envirnoment, i would never wish this place on my worst enemy. staff and management are horrible and very few people will speak english

Pros

Cons

the place exists

An enjoyable place to start and progress with

Good place to start and be… enjoyable. Managers as well as fellow workers are ever ready to assist the new ones in getting along in any area of confusion and difficulty

Horrible

Worst place to work by far. It was my first job was a machine operator. Alot of the staff did not speak english. Dodgy practice's no work life balance

Not a bad place to work

The company is not too bad, 3 shift pattern is a bit exhausting, at the time they didn’t have any employee benefits but overall not a bad job. Advice to management to refrain form shouting and manage people better. Hard work not appreciated enough which results in people seeking opportunities elsewhere.

Pros

Easy, simple job, 8h working day.

Cons

You don’t get to use your break in full, management could be better.

A lot to achieve and learn in Keelings. Very ambitious and progressive environment.

Good place to gain knowledge and metro other people. Interesting environment that provides you trainings and support if required. Life work balance is really poor as you have to be max flexible to meet business targets.

Not a good place to work

Training was bad and treatment of staff is awful. Constant promises that never come to light. And from my time there I experienced and witnessed office bullying. Really not a nice place to work and I would nit recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

if you work here you sell your soul to the devil

avoid at all costs if you have any self respect this dive is just a nasty place to work if you have any slight anger issues the management here mean your a charge sheet waiting to happen

Pros

Cons

everything

Young people avoid

Working at keeling’s may seem ok for the first few weeks or months. But soon after it gets draining. When you finish a shift you won’t have the time or energy to do anything else with your life. When you get home, you will be so tired that you’ll fall asleep and before you know it, it’s time to prepare for another shift. They do give breaks in between some shifts so it’s not completely bad. However, if you are young with aspiring dreams and ambition, working here will kill all of them. The worst part about keeling’s is the people and staff you work with. Some people that you work with cannot speak a word of English whatsoever ever, so there is somewhat of a language barrier. I’m sure they were flown straight from there home country to work here. In a team, you could be the only English speaker there surrounded by non English speakers. I would say to the young people to avoid working here because it can take a toll on you since you are still growing.

Pros

Paid slightly extra for nightshifts

Cons

Not accessible by public transport whatsoever

Opinia

Polecam firmę keelings. Dobrze się pracuje, atmosfera dobra

Nightmare

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS .If you have the patients of a saint u still won't last in this place. Management is outdated and place is run on a skeleton staff you will be doing a 3 person jobs most times. No team feeling only drama and gossip being spread everyday. If your looking to unlearn what skills you have join this place they will provide shocking training. Management blames problems on everyone else when they do not take ownership of the problems they cause with the blind directions given. Honestly this job will do you for a month or two but trust me when I say this you will lose braincells working apart of this team.

Pros

Going home

Cons

Skeleton Staff

only work for one season

The first season is good but in the following seasons the demands increase but the salary does not increase. Promotion only in a friendly manner. No development opportunities. You never know how many hours you will work on a given day. 12 hours before your next workday, you will find out whether you are working or not. No private life.

Pros

No payout delays

Cons

Unfair treatment by superiors

Avoid

They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work. They are more interested in fruit than the people they carry. long hours, night work was below standard pay. little respect to staff. Not a good place to work. Avoid at All Costs

Pros

People

Irish victimisation

The owners are Irish and that's where the Irishness ends. Don't be Irish working here it is absolutely frowned upon and you will be treated badly.....

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Nepotism is rife here

enough to survive

In the typical day, we start the work day position ourself in some product line and we wait for the team leader say what we will do, so we be set to select fruits, feed in the line or feed out.

Supervisor

Supervisors are very polite and are always willing to help us when necessary. In this pandemic moment, they always guide us to always wash our hands and maintain social distance.

Pros

Lunch and microave

Cons

I think we need 10 more minutes of lunch or 2 more microwaves, because we are more than 25 people to heat food at the same time and we often can't.

Used and abused

I worked (slaved) 65-80h a week for them for 3 years. All management and HR are just a bunch of low lifes interested in their own income. Avoid this organisation at all costs!

Shocking!!

Disgraceful getting migrants to work for less than minimum wage!! For a company with such high profits to pay immigrants low wage is discrimination and a discrace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keelings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Keelings with

• Keelings
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?