Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews

Friendly
Its years since I work there. But only have good memories. The management where flexible. The work was constsnt but managable. I would recommend working here.
not a good work enviorment
long hours, night work was below standard pay.
little respect to staff.

was put on "leave" when child was born

if You want a basic job that dosnt matter its good for you
Pros
have a vending machine
Cons
nearly everything
You don't want to work here
Never had a job as bad, I could only put up with it for 2 weeks, I would end up losing my licence, what they expect you to drive should not be on the road, you complain about how bad the buses are but they do nothing to repair.
They are more interested in fruit than the people they carry. The company is top heavy with managers and none of them have experience, stay away, for your own safety
Not a good place to work
No good to work for management try to bully you cause they think the can cause there's so many immigrants there they have no respect for anyone ,,,,,,
Empresa aberta a recrutamento externo.
Boa opção de trabalho em Dublin. Empresa de grande porte que recebe uma diversidade de culturas enriquecedora.
Tedious
This is a soulless job. If you are a person who hates being bored this is not the job for you. The training doesn't prepare you for the job at all and the management doesn't care about you.

On the other hand some of the people who work there are nice and are great to talk to. It makes the job easier sometimes. But you can also work with a lot of people who don't know English very well so you get stuck by yourself.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the work day and going home.
Pros
People
Cons
Remote location, no free meals, cold, uncomfortable
Not a good place to work
There is a lot of foreign people working here that not know their rights they are treated very badly my management. Harassment,Bullying and Intimidation. It’s a Irish Company most of the management are foreign. They don’t seem to like Irish staff because they know their rights.
Avoid this company
Avoid Keelings if possible...try to find anything else than this.
You'll get no respect from anyone, especially not from management.

They'll tell you all kinds of ferry tales just to keep you working, but in the end you will fill miserable.
Management lacks professionalism and ethics
They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work. Qualification is overlooked. If you know someone you will be promoted even if you don't have the qualifications or the people skills to do the job.
Good job to start if you are abroad and your English is not very good
This is a good job for whom does not have a qualification. You can progress and move up in the company very quickly but the job is physically demanding and you have to work on shift every week: from 6 am to 2pm/ 2pm 10pm/ 10pm 6am. However if you don't have a good level of English this job is a good started point to personally grow and move up.
Avoid at All Costs
Don't take my word for it, I strongly recommend you reach out to past employees on LinkedIn and by other means before you accept a job offer at this company.

You will be glad you did.
productive
its very sistematic job, once you get used its not so bad, but its definetely not the kind of job you want to do for the rest of your life.
minimun wages.
productive
Fruit keelings are a good place to work, there are people from various different cultures working there, I believe that they help many people giving them the chance to work within a good company
Is a company of good opportunities
I really enjoy working at keelings, it is a flexible company that gives many opportunities for immigrants and students. the work is easy, this company follow the standard of safety, being a company that is always willing to help and provide the well being of the employees, prioritizing the quality of products and services.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Is not fixed
Cold and disorganized place to work
Very chaotic management that cares only about themselves. There is no plan put in place, everything changes in a minute. That's why the most used sentence on the floor is "who cares". The culture is awful there. If you don't have to don't go there to work.
Pros
Cons
Management, human resources
Fun place to work.
My review on Keelings is that while I was there I found that the level between management and employee was good as there was a union presence on site which made for a fair working environment and a happy work force for the most part.
Pros
Good salary and good conditions.
Cons
Roster changes.
Toxic place to work
Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Administration
Professional and Fun Workplace
Good Team leaders, they ever help everyone to do a good job. I make a lots of friend of different countries.
I learned everything about work in group.
friendly, warm enviornment
although I only started my journey at keelings last September, I have already obtained both personal and professional development.

although less mentally challenging than my previously position in a different company, with less renumeration, being a picker at keelings was a great career move.

line and shift managers come from diverse backgrounds, are approachable and personable.

if you work hard and show respect, it will be reciprocated. I cannot stress enough how wonderful it is working there. pickers and other foot soldiers are also wonderful colleagues.

since obtaining employment there, I have already had opportunities. I assist managers in various key tasks such as set up, ensuring stock remains undamaged, and ensuring products are presentable upon collection from the warehouse.

management are also quite flexible. for example, due to logistical issues, they were amenable to changing my start time. this has made my life easier.

it is not easy for me to emphasis how much I enjoy working there. the feeling that you are respected, and trusted enough to work unsupervised, is empowering.

I may appear a shill,but assure you I am genuine.

from my perspective there is only one negative.

although the workers are mostly friendly, not all put the same effort into their work. shortcuts are taken, which can be detrimental to others, making work for us harder. although they try their best, are hardworking, diligent and honest, there are _simply not enough managers to police the facility 100%. this is nobody's fault, simply cause and effect resulting from a
 - more...
Pros
please see above
Cons
also above
no good
no good, very bad communication between people, to much stress/pressure from team leaders(with no organisation skills).
it was a very busy period with many people without training and any knowledge about job.

Very good experience for me!
Cons
Bad
This has to be one of the worst jobs ive ever had, the people are racist the managers dont do anything about work place bullying and they even join in on it.

DONT APPLY HERE
Pros
Cons
Awful hours, BAD MANAGEMENT Overall a bad work place