Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews

only work for one season

The first season is good but in the following seasons the demands increase but the salary does not increase. Promotion only in a friendly manner. No development opportunities. You never know how many hours you will work on a given day. 12 hours before your next workday, you will find out whether you are working or not. No private life.

Pros

No payout delays

Cons

Unfair treatment by superiors

Opinia

Polecam firmę keelings. Dobrze się pracuje, atmosfera dobra

Nightmare

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS .If you have the patients of a saint u still won't last in this place. Management is outdated and place is run on a skeleton staff you will be doing a 3 person jobs most times. No team feeling only drama and gossip being spread everyday. If your looking to unlearn what skills you have join this place they will provide shocking training. Management blames problems on everyone else when they do not take ownership of the problems they cause with the blind directions given. Honestly this job will do you for a month or two but trust me when I say this you will lose braincells working apart of this team.

Pros

Going home

Cons

Skeleton Staff

Avoid

They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work. They are more interested in fruit than the people they carry. long hours, night work was below standard pay. little respect to staff. Not a good place to work. Avoid at All Costs

Pros

People

Irish victimisation

The owners are Irish and that's where the Irishness ends. Don't be Irish working here it is absolutely frowned upon and you will be treated badly.....

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Nepotism is rife here

enough to survive

In the typical day, we start the work day position ourself in some product line and we wait for the team leader say what we will do, so we be set to select fruits, feed in the line or feed out.

Supervisor

Supervisors are very polite and are always willing to help us when necessary. In this pandemic moment, they always guide us to always wash our hands and maintain social distance.

Pros

Lunch and microave

Cons

I think we need 10 more minutes of lunch or 2 more microwaves, because we are more than 25 people to heat food at the same time and we often can't.

Used and abused

I worked (slaved) 65-80h a week for them for 3 years. All management and HR are just a bunch of low lifes interested in their own income. Avoid this organisation at all costs!

Shocking!!

Disgraceful getting migrants to work for less than minimum wage!! For a company with such high profits to pay immigrants low wage is discrimination and a discrace.

Friendly

Its years since I work there. But only have good memories. The management where flexible. The work was constsnt but managable. I would recommend working here.

not a good work enviorment

long hours, night work was below standard pay. little respect to staff. was put on "leave" when child was born if You want a basic job that dosnt matter its good for you

Pros

have a vending machine

Cons

nearly everything

Not a good place to work

No good to work for management try to bully you cause they think the can cause there's so many immigrants there they have no respect for anyone ,,,,,,

Empresa aberta a recrutamento externo.

Boa opção de trabalho em Dublin. Empresa de grande porte que recebe uma diversidade de culturas enriquecedora.

Tedious

This is a soulless job. If you are a person who hates being bored this is not the job for you. The training doesn't prepare you for the job at all and the management doesn't care about you. On the other hand some of the people who work there are nice and are great to talk to. It makes the job easier sometimes. But you can also work with a lot of people who don't know English very well so you get stuck by yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the work day and going home.

Pros

People

Cons

Remote location, no free meals, cold, uncomfortable

Not a good place to work

There is a lot of foreign people working here that not know their rights they are treated very badly my management. Harassment,Bullying and Intimidation. It’s a Irish Company most of the management are foreign. They don’t seem to like Irish staff because they know their rights.

Avoid this company

Avoid Keelings if possible...try to find anything else than this. You'll get no respect from anyone, especially not from management. They'll tell you all kinds of ferry tales just to keep you working, but in the end you will fill miserable.

Management lacks professionalism and ethics

They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work. Qualification is overlooked. If you know someone you will be promoted even if you don't have the qualifications or the people skills to do the job.

Good job to start if you are abroad and your English is not very good

This is a good job for whom does not have a qualification. You can progress and move up in the company very quickly but the job is physically demanding and you have to work on shift every week: from 6 am to 2pm/ 2pm 10pm/ 10pm 6am. However if you don't have a good level of English this job is a good started point to personally grow and move up.

Avoid at All Costs

Don't take my word for it, I strongly recommend you reach out to past employees on LinkedIn and by other means before you accept a job offer at this company. You will be glad you did.

productive

its very sistematic job, once you get used its not so bad, but its definetely not the kind of job you want to do for the rest of your life. minimun wages.

productive

Fruit keelings are a good place to work, there are people from various different cultures working there, I believe that they help many people giving them the chance to work within a good company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keelings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement