Keelings
Keelings Employee Review

Avoid

10 July 2020
They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work. They are more interested in fruit than the people they carry. long hours, night work was below standard pay. little respect to staff. Not a good place to work. Avoid at All Costs
Pros
People
18 June 2020
Same role
General Operative (Former Employee) - Swords, County Dublin
In the typical day, we start the work day position ourself in some product line and we wait for the team leader say what we will do, so we be set to select fruits, feed in the line or feed out.
22 December 2019
Same role
General Operative (Former Employee) - St. Margaret's, County Dublin
This is a soulless job. If you are a person who hates being bored this is not the job for you. The training doesn't prepare you for the job at all and the management doesn't care about you. On the other hand some of the people who work there are nice and are great to talk to. It makes the job easier sometimes. But you can also work with a lot of people who don't know English very well so you get stuck by yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the work day and going home.
Pros
People
Cons
Remote location, no free meals, cold, uncomfortable
14 June 2020
Same location
Operations (Current Employee) - Dublin
Supervisors are very polite and are always willing to help us when necessary. In this pandemic moment, they always guide us to always wash our hands and maintain social distance.
Pros
Lunch and microave
Cons
I think we need 10 more minutes of lunch or 2 more microwaves, because we are more than 25 people to heat food at the same time and we often can't.