Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin33 reviews
Avoid Keelings if possible...try to find anything else than this.
You'll get no respect from anyone, especially not from management.

They'll tell you all kinds of ferry tales just to keep you working, but in the end you will fill miserable.
They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work.
They are more interested in fruit than the people they carry.

long hours, night work was below standard pay.

little respect to staff.

Not a good place to work.

Avoid at All Costs
Pros
People
Cons
Supervisors are very polite and are always willing to help us when necessary. In this pandemic moment, they always guide us to always wash our hands and maintain social distance.
Pros
Lunch and microave
Cons
I think we need 10 more minutes of lunch or 2 more microwaves, because we are more than 25 people to heat food at the same time and we often can't.
long hours, night work was below standard pay.
little respect to staff.

was put on "leave" when child was born

if You want a basic job that dosnt matter its good for you
Pros
have a vending machine
Cons
nearly everything
No good to work for management try to bully you cause they think the can cause there's so many immigrants there they have no respect for anyone ,,,,,,
Don't take my word for it, I strongly recommend you reach out to past employees on LinkedIn and by other means before you accept a job offer at this company.

You will be glad you did.
Cons
its very sistematic job, once you get used its not so bad, but its definetely not the kind of job you want to do for the rest of your life.
minimun wages.
I really enjoy working at keelings, it is a flexible company that gives many opportunities for immigrants and students. the work is easy, this company follow the standard of safety, being a company that is always willing to help and provide the well being of the employees, prioritizing the quality of products and services.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Is not fixed
Very chaotic management that cares only about themselves. There is no plan put in place, everything changes in a minute. That's why the most used sentence on the floor is "who cares". The culture is awful there. If you don't have to don't go there to work.
Pros
Cons
Management, human resources
My review on Keelings is that while I was there I found that the level between management and employee was good as there was a union presence on site which made for a fair working environment and a happy work force for the most part.
Pros
Good salary and good conditions.
Cons
Roster changes.
Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Administration
Good Team leaders, they ever help everyone to do a good job. I make a lots of friend of different countries.
I learned everything about work in group.
This has to be one of the worst jobs ive ever had, the people are racist the managers dont do anything about work place bullying and they even join in on it.

DONT APPLY HERE
Pros
Cons
Awful hours, BAD MANAGEMENT Overall a bad work place
lasted a year an a half but with my qualification i was told that i wouldn't progress.
I know that i can achieve better in a different environment.

having a degree in the food industry is great but I'm not getting anywhere in keelings so i need to move on for new challenges.
Pros
seldom social events & free fruit
Cons
hours, management, pay
24/7 business, 3 shifts.
Very busy, fast paced and sometimes intense place to work.

Atmosphere among staff is very nice.

Weekly roster so it's hard to have major plans for the coming week.
i loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job, i always loved fashion and hope i can build my career in fashion.
There is good money, but condition its hard. U have to working in chill where temperature is 1°. A lot of friendly people. Roster week by week. Salary up to 11€
Good production. meet new people from different countries, really nice and good experience working with the company. they give support to every one that want to learn a new things
Its a verry good company of course some things to change but otherwise is good, you can make some goods positions after time so that is good thing. and good company for first time workers in Ireland.
Is so cold inside the packhouse, to many managers, bad organisation, very hard to improve yourself. All employes are just number and the rules is not same for everybody.
Very busy environment,with very strict rules and norms , but I liked the job very much . I gain new experience and skills . Colleagues the team have been very supportive and helpful . Working hours great , no overstaying . The canteen might have been nicer place and better choice in food and beverages might have been provided .