Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews in Dublin

Avoid this company
Avoid Keelings if possible...try to find anything else than this.
You'll get no respect from anyone, especially not from management.

They'll tell you all kinds of ferry tales just to keep you working, but in the end you will fill miserable.
not a good work enviorment
long hours, night work was below standard pay.
little respect to staff.

was put on "leave" when child was born

if You want a basic job that dosnt matter its good for you
Pros
have a vending machine
Cons
nearly everything
Not a good place to work
No good to work for management try to bully you cause they think the can cause there's so many immigrants there they have no respect for anyone ,,,,,,
Avoid at All Costs
Don't take my word for it, I strongly recommend you reach out to past employees on LinkedIn and by other means before you accept a job offer at this company.

You will be glad you did.
productive
its very sistematic job, once you get used its not so bad, but its definetely not the kind of job you want to do for the rest of your life.
minimun wages.
Is a company of good opportunities
I really enjoy working at keelings, it is a flexible company that gives many opportunities for immigrants and students. the work is easy, this company follow the standard of safety, being a company that is always willing to help and provide the well being of the employees, prioritizing the quality of products and services.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Is not fixed
Cold and disorganized place to work
Very chaotic management that cares only about themselves. There is no plan put in place, everything changes in a minute. That's why the most used sentence on the floor is "who cares". The culture is awful there. If you don't have to don't go there to work.
Pros
Cons
Management, human resources
Fun place to work.
My review on Keelings is that while I was there I found that the level between management and employee was good as there was a union presence on site which made for a fair working environment and a happy work force for the most part.
Pros
Good salary and good conditions.
Cons
Roster changes.
Toxic place to work
Toxic place to work, without security and they don't care with the workers. Wrong place to work if you aren't European or if you want improve your career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Administration
Professional and Fun Workplace
Good Team leaders, they ever help everyone to do a good job. I make a lots of friend of different countries.
I learned everything about work in group.
Bad
This has to be one of the worst jobs ive ever had, the people are racist the managers dont do anything about work place bullying and they even join in on it.

DONT APPLY HERE
Pros
Cons
Awful hours, BAD MANAGEMENT Overall a bad work place
challenging
lasted a year an a half but with my qualification i was told that i wouldn't progress.
I know that i can achieve better in a different environment.

having a degree in the food industry is great but I'm not getting anywhere in keelings so i need to move on for new challenges.
Pros
seldom social events & free fruit
Cons
hours, management, pay
Fast paced place, but with nice relations within staff
24/7 business, 3 shifts.
Very busy, fast paced and sometimes intense place to work.

Atmosphere among staff is very nice.

Weekly roster so it's hard to have major plans for the coming week.
Dump
I never had a job as bad , a lot of racism towards Irish people and all managers are European and very much take care of there own.
Glad to be out of it
Pros
Isn't any
Cons
Have to wait till you are told to home
fun work place
i loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job, i always loved fashion and hope i can build my career in fashion.
Good work place
There is good money, but condition its hard. U have to working in chill where temperature is 1°. A lot of friendly people. Roster week by week. Salary up to 11€
productive
Good production. meet new people from different countries, really nice and good experience working with the company. they give support to every one that want to learn a new things
Good work place
Its a verry good company of course some things to change but otherwise is good, you can make some goods positions after time so that is good thing. and good company for first time workers in Ireland.
Easy job but not god
Is so cold inside the packhouse, to many managers, bad organisation, very hard to improve yourself. All employes are just number and the rules is not same for everybody.
Professional atmosfere
Very busy environment,with very strict rules and norms , but I liked the job very much . I gain new experience and skills . Colleagues the team have been very supportive and helpful . Working hours great , no overstaying . The canteen might have been nicer place and better choice in food and beverages might have been provided .
Boring.
It is a boring and monotonous job. There is no buses, or other public transport to that job, and company do not provide anything.