Keelings logo
Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews in Swords, County Dublin

only work for one season

The first season is good but in the following seasons the demands increase but the salary does not increase. Promotion only in a friendly manner. No development opportunities. You never know how many hours you will work on a given day. 12 hours before your next workday, you will find out whether you are working or not. No private life.

Pros

No payout delays

Cons

Unfair treatment by superiors

enough to survive

In the typical day, we start the work day position ourself in some product line and we wait for the team leader say what we will do, so we be set to select fruits, feed in the line or feed out.

Good job to start if you are abroad and your English is not very good

This is a good job for whom does not have a qualification. You can progress and move up in the company very quickly but the job is physically demanding and you have to work on shift every week: from 6 am to 2pm/ 2pm 10pm/ 10pm 6am. However if you don't have a good level of English this job is a good started point to personally grow and move up.

Good workplace

I loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job anymore, i want to start and build a career elsewhere! It's a good start job in Ireland! I learned a lot of things from this company, but i look for a place that i can grow!

Drab place to work.

not a place that would be good for your stress levels.The place was so busy you hardly got your breaks, expected to stay late everyday off the clock, no shift pay paid.....management very unprofessional.

Pros

Cons

hardly any break time, expected to work late with no overtime paid.

Horrible place

Management is incompetent (often these are the people who do not have any education and qualifications). They can not solve internal conflicts and are usually unhelpful. Most often gets promoted by having the "friends" and not for the competence. Salary is always the same for the old, experience workers and for a new inexperienced workers. Managers often use intimidation, blackmailing and manipulation to force the workers obedience. So low payoff is not worth the effort.

My opinion

This is very hard work, and the salary is poor. This is not good place to work. This is my opinion. But most of us tell the same.

every years is getting worst...

on beginning day I go to charging room collect my forklift ,then after collect and check forklift I drive on warehouse for order or packing list.After manager confirm order together with my team I start loading truck.

Pros

30 min break

Cons

low temperature

productive and fun workplace

I learned picking fruits and cutting leafs. Work there was very hard.

Jobs at Keelings