Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews in Swords, County Dublin

Swords, County Dublin8 reviews
In the typical day, we start the work day position ourself in some product line and we wait for the team leader say what we will do, so we be set to select fruits, feed in the line or feed out.
This is a good job for whom does not have a qualification. You can progress and move up in the company very quickly but the job is physically demanding and you have to work on shift every week: from 6 am to 2pm/ 2pm 10pm/ 10pm 6am. However if you don't have a good level of English this job is a good started point to personally grow and move up.
I loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job anymore, i want to start and build a career elsewhere! It's a good start job in Ireland! I learned a lot of things from this company, but i look for a place that i can grow!
not a place that would be good for your stress levels.The place was so busy you hardly got your breaks, expected to stay late everyday off the clock, no shift pay paid.....management very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
hardly any break time, expected to work late with no overtime paid.
Management is incompetent (often these are the people who do not have any education and qualifications). They can not solve internal conflicts and are usually unhelpful. Most often gets promoted by having the "friends" and not for the competence. Salary is always the same for the old, experience workers and for a new inexperienced workers. Managers often use intimidation, blackmailing and manipulation to force the workers obedience. So low payoff is not worth the effort.
This is very hard work, and the salary is poor. This is not good place to work. This is my opinion. But most of us tell the same.
on beginning day I go to charging room collect my forklift ,then after collect and check forklift I drive on warehouse for order or packing list.After manager confirm order together with my team I start loading truck.
Pros
30 min break
Cons
low temperature
I learned picking fruits and cutting leafs. Work there was very hard.