Keelings

Keelings Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Associate General Counsel12 reviews
Ireland12 reviews
In the typical day, we start the work day position ourself in some product line and we wait for the team leader say what we will do, so we be set to select fruits, feed in the line or feed out.
They only care about output and target, not the people or the condition of work. They are more interested in fruit than the people they carry. long hours, night work was below standard pay. little respect to staff. Not a good place to work. Avoid at All Costs
Pros
People
Cons
This is a soulless job. If you are a person who hates being bored this is not the job for you. The training doesn't prepare you for the job at all and the management doesn't care about you. On the other hand some of the people who work there are nice and are great to talk to. It makes the job easier sometimes. But you can also work with a lot of people who don't know English very well so you get stuck by yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the work day and going home.
Pros
People
Cons
Remote location, no free meals, cold, uncomfortable
This has to be one of the worst jobs ive ever had, the people are racist the managers dont do anything about work place bullying and they even join in on it. DONT APPLY HERE
Pros
Cons
Awful hours, BAD MANAGEMENT Overall a bad work place
i loved working for keelings at the time, you can gain experience, knowledge and friends, can always build up your hours. but i simply didn't see my self in this job, i always loved fashion and hope i can build my career in fashion.
There is good money, but condition its hard. U have to working in chill where temperature is 1°. A lot of friendly people. Roster week by week. Salary up to 11€
Is so cold inside the packhouse, to many managers, bad organisation, very hard to improve yourself. All employes are just number and the rules is not same for everybody.
The most problem i see is the team leaders..they lack communication...and as a team leader you should be giving examples of others...they should treat people the same way and they are very picky unless you are friends with them and work will be easy for you..team leaders URGENTLY need training on managing people
Pros
Clocking out
Cons
Clocking in
It is a boring and monotonous job. There is no buses, or other public transport to that job, and company do not provide anything.
Some of the people I worked with on the floor of Keelings did not speak a good level of English and it was hard to work in an environment where you can' fully understand someone. The office staff were very respectful and would be very accepting of any requests you had in the job.
I have a lot of my friends working for keelings and it is a good company to work for. bigiest problem for me is coldnes in side the factory because the fruits and vegetable cant be in worm environment.
It was an okay place to work. Racially diverse but people of different races don't mix very well. Good management allows employees to work on own initiative. Working in cold rooms was the hardest part. The amount of fruit one could eat at work was definitely a plus!
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Cold rooms